Short height is a much bigger failo than being tall is a halo

Akhi

Akhi

cavill enthusiast
Water but this is my conclusion from thinking about height in terms of attractiveness a lot

maybe its cope idk

my guess is that being below average height is a huge failo and nukes your appeal

the same doesnt happen for tall people tho, sure its a halo but theres just too many tall guys around for girls to select mainly based on height

face and body is your actual rating, height is just a threshhold you need to overcome (how much height depending on how tall she is and what her preference is)

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: EggKing, Ricky212, Mewton and 19 others
Water. If ur not too far below average height most likely ur fine but if ur clearly below average height where u live its a massive failo.

• +1
Reactions: Mrxshmallow, Ricky212, Mewton and 8 others
Water but this is my conclusion from thinking about height in terms of attractiveness a lot

maybe its cope idk

my guess is that being below average height is a huge failo and nukes your appeal

the same doesnt happen for tall people tho, sure its a halo but theres just too many tall guys around for girls to select mainly based on height

face and body is your actual rating, height is just a threshhold you need to overcome (how much height depending on how tall she is and what her preference is)
what would be the height cut-offs for you ?

Thanks for the high IQ insight

Can’t wait for more of your threads op

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, tombradylover, DharkDC and 6 others

maybe its cope idk

I disagree its a considerable halo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mathis and bloomercel
Thanks for the high IQ insight

Can’t wait for more of your threads op
no problem bro

maybe ull get there too sometime (doubt it a lot)

there's many guys in that normie area that dont really look bad or good just quite average. now if 10% of them are >6'3 they automatically mog everyone.

you're coping about not being tall - and i will agree that being average height is fine as long as a girl finds you facially attractive.. shes not going to turn down a 5'10 guy that she thought looked good sitting down. she will if he was 5'6.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and Kamui
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mogger10, sportsmogger, Niksy and 1 other person
height is huge halo in 95% of countries

not here in euw where everyone is tall

maybe in anglosphere
Maybe Europe its different but I think its definitely a huge halo in America

not here in euw where everyone is tall

maybe in anglosphere
"tall" is a relative term, everyone cannot be tall - if they are you need to raise the bar for what is considered tall.

• +1
Reactions: mogger10, bloomercel and Deleted member 51465
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, greywind, m0ss26 and 2 others
there's many guys in that normie area that dont really look bad or good just quite average. now if 10% of them are >6'3 they automatically mog everyone.
no they dont lol

i know a few gigatall people 6‘5+ from uni and they never ever reach the attention a gl guy gets

American whores are obsessed with height
its just a female hivemind saying imo

they dont really care its more of a social acceptance thing to say ‚6ft+‘ only

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: mogger10, bloomercel and yeeyeeslayer
no they dont lol

i know a few gigatall people 6‘5+ from uni and they never ever reach the attention a gl gets
being normie and tall won't get you more attention than a htn-chadlite, no shit. but it will get you more attention than other normies.

• +1
Reactions: Akhi
"tall" is a relative term, everyone cannot be tall - if they are you need to raise the bar for what is considered tall.
i get your point but theres so many 190+ guys and almost no girl has a standard over that

so my point is that a good amount of guys here already reach the most insane height standards there are

being normie and tall won't get you more attention than a htn-chadlite, no shit. but it will get you more attention than other normies.
thats a given but you said theyll mog everyone which is not true at all

7ft is ideal

• +1
Reactions: Pandora, bloomercel, Akhi and 1 other person
Might be right in reality they care about face and race the most

thats a given but you said theyll mog everyone which is not true at all
ah well i obviously meant everyone in the normie range.
i get your point but theres so many 190+ guys and almost no girl has a standard over that

so my point is that a good amount of guys here already reach the most insane height standards there are
so if the guys are all so tall then surely the girls must also be much taller than in other areas? so why aren't their height standards proportionately greater?

for example if american foids (avg height 5'5) want 6' minimum then german foids (avg height 5'8) should want 6'4+ minimum?

maybe its cope idk

I agree if you’re referring to being a turbo manlet (sub 5’6)

At that point the heightpill nukes your SMV severely and will follow you in every path of life

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and Akhi
Height is a huge halo in US

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, bloomercel and Akhi
ah well i obviously meant everyone in the normie range.

so if the guys are all so tall then surely the girls must also be much taller than in other areas? so why aren't their height standards proportionately greater?
because they just dont care that much

yes girls are definitely proportionally taller but height just isnt as glazed here

most girls are fine with 2-4 inches on them and being very tall isnt really a halo
for example if american foids (avg height 5'5) want 6' minimum then german foids (avg height 5'8) should want 6'4+ minimum?

height does not do shit if u are average or ltn. Even when u are gym maxed. Height only compliments good face same goes with gymmaxing. If u doNT have good face just forget. I seen so many gymmaxed 6.1 normies and they still look ahshit.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: mogger10 and Akhi
height does not do shit if u are average or ltn. Even when u are gym maxed. Height only compliments good face same goes with gymmaxing. If u doNT have good face just forget. I seen so many gymmaxed 6.1 normies and they still look ahshit.
nah ive seen it a good body and height haloes even a ltn a bit

just like a female with a hot body, even if shes kinda ugly id still smash

you're coping about not being tall - and i will agree that being average height is fine as long as a girl finds you facially attractive.. shes not going to turn down a 5'10 guy that she thought looked good sitting down. she will if he was 5'6.
why u think so in regard to 5'6

why u think so in regard to 5'6
because when u dont know something your brain automatically assumes it to be average.

so when she expects u to be 5'9-5'11 but ur 5'6 she gonna be a little taken aback.

• +1
Reactions: Bigbootylover45 and bloomercel
It’s not that bad.

Manlet Genes = Even worse than Balding Genes

Women fear that your children will be manlet too

Its a dealbreaker for them

• +1
Reactions: Mewton and bloomercel
Manlet Genes = Even worse than Balding Genes

Women fear that your children will be manlet too

Its a dealbreaker for them
This is unsettling. I’ll have to inform my GF.

• JFL
Reactions: bloomercel

maybe its cope idk

a woman will never go for height alone

• +1
Reactions: TheAnomaly and Akhi
This is unsettling. I’ll have to inform my GF.
Girl who dates a manlet = ugly, desperate, low self-esteem

Choose one

No sane pretty girl would date a manlet

• +1
Reactions: mogger10
a woman will never go for height alone
agreed but a generally attractive tall wide framed guy will beat out a more facially attractive average height guy

When I get a slay or some positive responses from foids irl I assume my height haloed me
When I get poor results irl I feel the urge to post about how above average height is meaningless and almost every girl is willing to have sex with manlets

• +1
When I get a slay or some positive responses from foids irl I assume my height haloed me
When I get poor results irl I feel the urge to post about how above average height is meaningless and almost every girl is willing to have sex with manlets
we will never know how much it actually matters

not enough transparency, too much differing opinions and anectodes, gaslighting women

i cant cope

agreed but a generally attractive tall wide framed guy will beat out a more facially attractive average height guy
depends on the woman. most dont prefer super tall height

• +1
American whores are obsessed with height
It matters more in european nations since the average height is taller in most euro nations. Guys under 5’9” are failoed even more in europe

• +1