It never began if you are under 6’

D

Deleted member 6380

Af jooga looma adeego
6'1 can't relate

SkinjobCatastrophe

SkinjobCatastrophe

Recovering from LeFort 3
Its reminds me of when I was working and a new coworker would come in who was missing an arm or has a really bad scar or was really talll or short or any obvious physical abnormality/deformity. Everyone just asks them “woah bro, what happened to you?” Or “damn how did you lose your arm” or “you’re really short how do you deal with that?” as if it matters, and as if everyone hasnt asked them that a million times before. These normies wont even learn someones name before they start talking about how theyre too short or tall or they look weird or they have a shoe size that is too big or whatever crap that doesnt matter.

W0KESTMOTHF

W0KESTMOTHF

Zephir
Its reminds me of when I was working and a new coworker would come in who was missing an arm or has a really bad scar or was really talll or short or any obvious physical abnormality/deformity. Everyone just asks them “woah bro, what happened to you?” Or “damn how did you lose your arm” or “you’re really short how do you deal with that?” as if it matters, and as if everyone hasnt asked them that a million times before. These normies wont even learn someones name before they start talking about how theyre too short or tall or they look weird or they have a shoe size that is too big or whatever crap that doesnt matter.
Not a single word ngl

lutte

lutte

💤
on the contrary I almost never hear this

Users who are viewing this thread