Short nose

Mezo103

Mezo103

reincarnatoplasty booked
Joined
May 29, 2023
Posts
1,384
Reputation
715
I look subhuman cuz my nose base and tip sit high up causing my middle third to be shorter than my upper and lower thirds. I need a surgery to move my nose down so I can enter human territory.
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Deleted member 23558
I look subhuman cuz my nose base and tip sit high up causing my middle third to be shorter than my upper and lower thirds. I need a surgery to move my nose down so I can enter human territory.
Can't lengthen the nose even with bimax. Also a larger lower third than the middle third is ideal
 
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead
I look subhuman cuz my nose base and tip sit high up causing my middle third to be shorter than my upper and lower thirds. I need a surgery to move my nose down so I can enter human territory.
Nose is the least important feature. You're most likely boneless.
 
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead
You can't lengthen your nose but give the impression of a longer nose with nose tip derotation. A nose derotation procedure lowers the upturned tip
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 117437 and poopoohead

Similar threads

ltbhunter999
Replies
0
Views
10
ltbhunter999
ltbhunter999
zrzi
Replies
0
Views
27
zrzi
zrzi
abootlicker777
Replies
7
Views
46
jr49506
jr49506
weedhelpsmethink
Replies
3
Views
56
ruikundumb
ruikundumb
no1softee
Replies
3
Views
47
Eggshells
Eggshells

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top