Short thank you/GRADE MOGGING THE NORMIES NOW

Madness

Madness

Inactive
Hello everyone, it's been a minute. I just wanted to say that I don't check in much anymore because this forum succeeded me, so thank you for that. As well as thanking all users here for the superior knowledge you have gifted me, as I now sit at a 99% average in my second semester that includes courses for the age levels above me. But its more than just the academic proficiency that I have gotten from the countless studies I have observed with you guys, being in this place actually made me more socially equipped. I have realized since "normies" are so stupid and most "non-normie" Reddit fags as well, there is truly nothing to worry about socially but looks, hell trying to fit in is socially retarded, just go with the flow as gay as that sounds. Since my looks have become decent, I am not thought of as weird, just as funny and I am granted respect. Anyway, boyos, the whole purpose of this humblebrag shitshow of a post was to let you know keep looksmaxxing, eat good, work out (and pick up a sport), and intelligence max.

Iki greito pasimatymo,

Madness

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII, DutchPrettyBoy, JMax and 7 others
You are a fucking Chad stfu

How did being on this site improve your grades? Mine plummeted.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Arkantos and Barbarossa_
How did being on this site improve your grades? Mine plummeted.
Gave me a better understanding of life beyond academics. Being non-depressed and black pilled is very powerfull.

• +1
Reactions: Seth Walsh
Hello everyone, it's been a minute. I just wanted to say that I don't check in much anymore because this forum succeeded me, so thank you for that. As well as thanking all users here for the superior knowledge you have gifted me, as I now sit at a 99% average in my second semester that includes courses for the age levels above me. But its more than just the academic proficiency that I have gotten from the countless studies I have observed with you guys, being in this place actually made me more socially equipped. I have realized since "normies" are so stupid and most "non-normie" Reddit fags as well, there is truly nothing to worry about socially but looks, hell trying to fit in is socially retarded, just go with the flow as gay as that sounds. Since my looks have become decent, I am not thought of as weird, just as funny and I am granted respect. Anyway, boyos, the whole purpose of this humblebrag shitshow of a post was to let you know keep looksmaxxing, eat good, work out (and pick up a sport), and intelligence max.

Iki greito pasimatymo,

Madness
Great post tbh

• +1
Reactions: Madness

Iki greito pasimatymo,

Madness
How do you study

Glad you made it bro

• +1
Reactions: Madness
How do you study
I don't tbh, this is my first year of high school so its incredibly easy. I just saw the studying method thread and it seems quite helpful.

I don't tbh, this is my first year of high school so its incredibly easy. I just saw the studying method thread and it seems quite helpful.
Link me

Being non-depressed and black pilled is very powerfull.
Only possible if you are good looking.

I wish I had found this site, or the incelosphere in general before freshman year. I couldve focused on what truly mattered then.

I thought about doing some nootropics stuff but never did so here's that as well if you're interested.

Nvm I can't find it but it was a thread that didn't have much attention with some intelligence maxxing nootropics.

EDIT: https://looksmax.org/threads/iq-maxxing-drugs.23941/

found it

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and DidntRead
my thread?

at least say thanks

ha ha
good shit man told you it works normies are braindead

I thought about doing some nootropics stuff but never did so here's that as well if you're interested.

Nvm I can't find it but it was a thread that didn't have much attention with some intelligence maxxing nootropics.

EDIT: https://looksmax.org/threads/iq-maxxing-drugs.23941/

found it
fuark i really am a genius

hope you do great in the future man

i will get hgh after i lose weight as well

we have to use this knowledge it is all we have

my thread?

at least say thanks

ha ha
good shit man told you it works normies are braindead

fuark i really am a genius

hope you do great in the future man

i will get hgh after i lose weight as well

we have to use this knowledge it is all we have
That was one of the best threads ever

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
That was one of the best threads ever
srs fuark glad i could help at least i might go down in psl history as someone who made a legit good post

• +1
Reactions: Seth Walsh