Short Torso = Death. Know any way to increase it?

Deleted member 1973

Deleted member 1973

pastebin.com/Tb8AYcyk
nn81tz96eq341.jpg

• Woah
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1100, Pex1992 and Deleted member 2227
What’s your height and torso length

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2587, Deleted member 685, toolateforme and 5 others
There's no way.

Just hope scientists will someday figure out how to resuscitate growth plates in bones.

• +1
Reactions: it_just_so_happens, Deleted member 685, PubertyMaxxer and 2 others
Long torso is only good when you have long legs and arms
I have torso length of 195cm human
But my inseam is so short compared to it.
I'm probably gonna get LL

• +1
Reactions: ovosoundszn, Deleted member 685, Deleted member 2012 and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
This is the most brutal fucking mog I've ever seen in my lift holy fuck. They aren't the same species

• +1
Short torso with long legs look good imo
If you have a good shoulder to hip ratio, theshorter the torso, the more brutal is the v shape

• +1
Reactions: Effortless and Mayorga
What? Long legs, short torso are life. Every model has it.

• +1
Reactions: UnseasonedChicken, Deleted member 1973, ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) ) and 1 other person
What? Long legs, short torso are life. Every model has it.
What do you mean every model?
Chico doesnt
Stephen James doesnt
Gandy doesnt
Jordan barret doesnt.
Jfl at every model

Ur torso is not ur fucking problem, it's ur legs faggot

What do you mean every model?
Chico doesnt
Stephen James doesnt
Gandy doesnt
Jordan barret doesnt.
Jfl at every model
Most of. Long legs are aesthetic. Perfect body is long legs and short torso.

• +1
Reactions: UnseasonedChicken and ovosoundszn
Most of. Long legs are aesthetic. Perfect body is long legs and short torso.
No,Perfect body is Long legs and medium torso.
Not short.Like ma boy tyson Ballou

• +1
Reactions: toolateforme
No,Perfect body is Long legs and medium torso.
Not short.Like ma boy tyson Ballou
You cant have long legs and medium torso at the same time. Its like long torso and short legs, both medium and long legs short torso.

• +1
Reactions: UnseasonedChicken
I have never smelt more helpless than this in one thread
You cant have long legs and medium torso at the same time. Its like long torso and short legs, both medium and long legs short torso.
In proportion it is but its like big skull, longer than other people is important, not proportionately

retard its because jeff seid is 5 inches taller than that 5 foot 3 gymcel manlet

• +1

over for him

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1100 and Deleted member 1973
2:1 Leg to Torso ratio is ideal.
UoJj4M4

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and Deleted member 2486
  • +1
Give the manlet legs so he’s the same height as Jeff and you’ll realize that torso length doesn’t fucking matter

thank you
lmao at people unironically worrying about this shit

The most legit theory ever is listening to what normie girls compliment when they talk about Chads

Aaaaand drum roll its eyes and lower third. Cheekbones are a meme too unless urs are shit bc if u get lean enough you'll get arches and bitches will think u have good cheekbones. Hair, skin, eyes, jaw

lmao at people unironically worrying about this shit

The most legit theory ever is listening to what normie girls compliment when they talk about Chads

Aaaaand drum roll its eyes and lower third. Cheekbones are a meme too unless urs are shit bc if u get lean enough you'll get arches and bitches will think u have good cheekbones. Hair, skin, eyes, jaw
its all about nipple distance

• +1
Reactions: fvolkek and thecel
  • +1
Reactions: FatJattMofo
i dont care son. she may even be called rajesh and i wouldnt care
Am I the only guy on the planet that doesnt give a shit about a girl's face. 100% of their sex appeal is in ass tits legs. Face is just..??? Nice to look at. It's like their identity. A cute face makes a girl look submissive and hnng but I've never wanted to fuck girl from her face unless its sultry

Do u actually get a hard on looking at girls with hot faces? This is beyond me tbh

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: UnseasonedChicken, Deleted member 1973, Lolcel and 2 others
Am I the only guy on the planet that doesnt give a shit about a girl's face. 100% of their sex appeal is in ass tits legs. Face is just..??? Nice to look at. It's like their identity. A cute face makes a girl look submissive and hnng but I've never wanted to fuck girl from her face unless its sultry

Do u actually get a hard on looking at girls with hot faces? This is beyond me tbh
Face above 7/10 doesn’t matter to me

she has no failos at that point

yes i do lol. looking at beautiful female faces make me happy

yes i do lol. looking at beautiful female faces make me happy
lol feeling happy is obvious. I feel good looking t attractive girls but I meant do u get S E K S U A L L Y aroused just from the face

• +1
Face above 7/10 doesn’t matter to me

she has no failos at that point
Ugh still. I dont care if a girl is a 2. If she has a good body I would fuck her. And it doesnt feel like I'm stooping low. That's my criterion. I'm surprised faces turn u guys on

• +1
Reactions: UnseasonedChicken, Deleted member 1973 and Chadelite

This is me tbh ngl