Short Torso = Death. Know any way to increase it?

op do you plan on doing anything about your height? do you plan on doing LL or moving to an asian country?

Ugh still. I dont care if a girl is a 2. If she has a good body I would fuck her. And it doesnt feel like I'm stooping low. That's my criterion. I'm surprised faces turn u guys on
7/10 face 9/10 body is better than A 10/10 stick
op do you plan on doing anything about your height? do you plan on doing LL or moving to an asian country?
Even avg Asians mog him wdym

lol feeling happy is obvious. I feel good looking t attractive girls but I meant do u get S E K S U A L L Y aroused just from the face
yes i do get sexually aroused, in fact i'd go as far to say i care little about ass as long as it's not TOO flat. a nicely shaped cute bubbly butt is a lot more attractive than pigfat big jiggly butt. that is like 14 years old sexual maturity level

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3583
yeah hop in a medieval stretcher

Am I the only guy on the planet that doesnt give a shit about a girl's face. 100% of their sex appeal is in ass tits legs. Face is just..??? Nice to look at. It's like their identity. A cute face makes a girl look submissive and hnng but I've never wanted to fuck girl from her face unless its sultry

Do u actually get a hard on looking at girls with hot faces? This is beyond me tbh
@Zygos4Life is the same as you

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life
yes i do get sexually aroused, in fact i'd go as far to say i care little about ass as long as it's not TOO flat. a nicely shaped cute bubbly butt is a lot more attractive than pigfat big jiggly butt. that is like 14 years old sexual maturity level
Wtf??????? Ass size is so important. I literally have a mini crush on a girl walking the street if she has a big ass with impressive projection shape and width

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and Zygos4Life
That guy must be extremely short because Seid's like 5'9", am I right ?

Seid's like 5'9", am I right ?
Seid is 5'9?!
giphy.gif

Seid is 5'9?!
giphy.gif

He's like a little over 5'9" or close to 5'10" I believe. He's not a tall guy. His long torso, good posture, and shoulder width gives the illusiion of height when he's photographed by himself.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
He's like a little over 5'9" or close to 5'10" I believe. He's not a tall guy. His long torso, good posture, and shoulder width gives the illusiion of height when he's photographed by himself.
Bit underwhelming,

tbh.

Bit underwhelming,

tbh.

Actually. He might be a little shorter than my earlier estimate.

erkvuZu.jpg

Granted. That's from 2012. But what are the chances that he grew from age 18-25, maybe half an inch ? :ROFLMAO: