Short walk with an oldcel

A

AlwaysHaveQuestions

Banned
Got off the bus from work. Haven't had my first meal and the sky was already pitch black. I felt a bit down so I found my unfortunate target for conversation: a fat black dude who got off the bus with me.
I asked him if he lives around here and he said yea. We had to go down this staircase and damn, watching him waddle down was depressing. I was in front of him walking slower so he doesn't feel bad. I was clinging hard to the rail in case he topples on me. How do people even get to this point in life. Guy looks like he's in his mid 30s and already lost the ability to walk down some stairs without wheezing.
I could tell he's pretty lonely, so he was a bit more receptive to me talking to him. If it were a white becky she would put on her earpods and ignore me like last time I tried talking to one.
He's been living in the ghetto all his life, works in fast food, and single living alone.
We both had to go to the supermarket so we went together. He just grabbed a some bags of chips and soda and headed out.

I was about to judge him, but I thought about it. If my life were that bad already, I would try to enjoy it as much as I could or go ER. You know what would be really funny. A movie plot where an obese oldcel starts training so he can go ER. Then he got so jacked he started getting laid. And he starts rethinking his ER plan. Obviously doesn't work if you are manlet ugly or bad frame but lol.

It's sad to think about how many men like these society left behind. The wall is a cope. Plastic surgery and makeup can let foids fraud up to their 50s and they will never feel what oldcels feel. This is one of the two oldcels I met this week. Another one married a post menstruations roastie late in his life and couldn't have kids even though he wanted to. She's dead now and he lives alone.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Need2Ascend, isis_Bleach, RAITEIII and 9 others
Try and speak to him again

• +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, anti caking agents and Gunna
But but men age like wine

• JFL
Reactions: eduardkoopman, AlwaysHaveQuestions, Deleted member 3583 and 2 others
Tldr?

• JFL
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions
Very sad times we live in.

• +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions and isis_Bleach
You can't be an oldcel if you are a successful man with a good career. Moneymaxxing is the most important way to attract women when you become too old to attract them through looks alone. You don't need millions though, making 100k a year or more is enough to attract a lot of women.
In that case, you would only become oldcel when you retire but by that point, you wouldnt care about getting laid anyways.

• JFL
Over for many men, man.

You can't be an oldcel if you are a successful man with a good career. Moneymaxxing is the most important way to attract women when you become too old to attract them through looks alone. You don't need millions though, making 100k a year or more is enough to attract a lot of women.
In that case, you would only become oldcel when you retire but by that point, you wouldnt care about getting laid anyways.
Cope

• +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions and Looks234
Got off the bus from work. Haven't had my first meal and the sky was already pitch black. I felt a bit down so I found my unfortunate target for conversation: a fat black dude who got off the bus with me.
I asked him if he lives around here and he said yea. We had to go down this staircase and damn, watching him waddle down was depressing. I was in front of him walking slower so he doesn't feel bad. I was clinging hard to the rail in case he topples on me. How do people even get to this point in life. Guy looks like he's in his mid 30s and already lost the ability to walk down some stairs without wheezing.
I could tell he's pretty lonely, so he was a bit more receptive to me talking to him. If it were a white becky she would put on her earpods and ignore me like last time I tried talking to one.
He's been living in the ghetto all his life, works in fast food, and single living alone.
We both had to go to the supermarket so we went together. He just grabbed a some bags of chips and soda and headed out.

I was about to judge him, but I thought about it. If my life were that bad already, I would try to enjoy it as much as I could or go ER. You know what would be really funny. A movie plot where an obese oldcel starts training so he can go ER. Then he got so jacked he started getting laid. And he starts rethinking his ER plan. Obviously doesn't work if you are manlet ugly or bad frame but lol.

It's sad to think about how many men like these society left behind. The wall is a cope. Plastic surgery and makeup can let foids fraud up to their 50s and they will never feel what oldcels feel. This is one of the two oldcels I met this week. Another one married a post menstruations roastie late in his life and couldn't have kids even though he wanted to. She's dead now and he lives alone.
Sad. Btw dont worry I wont bump anything else

• +1
It is called LMS for a reason. You're just a teenager so you wouldn't understand anyways.
The welfare state has ballooned to such a degree that a lot of women don't need to opt into betabuxxing. They get money from the government. Women can even beg/whore themselves online and get money that way. My single mother (who I lived with for the first years of my life) lived with a bunch of dudes she hated but wouldn't kick out cuz of the money, but she was bottom of the barrel gutter trash (hence me being here posting this at you) in every aspect who spent all of her money on booze, weed, clothes, makeup, whatever the fuck by the end of the week. You think you are going to be getting 21 year old foids unless you look like George Clooney? Just fucking lol. By the time zoomers/other digital natives reach the same age as Gen Xers are now, I guarantee it will be over even with this strategy attempted. People who are in their thirties and forties right now came of age in a different world to the one we live in now.

• +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions and Looks234