Shorter dudes, how do you cope with…

D

Deleted member 22639

Gold
Not having known about dbol, anavar, halotestin, or hgh during puberty?

A lot of these oral anabolics were first used to increase final adult height in short boys, and some worked up to a couple inches over a few years.

Not to mention hgh, which can make you grow at least a couple inches on top of that.

How do you guys cope with not knowing about this stuff during puberty and having not been able to use it? I could have been a great height with them yet now am relegated to using elevator shoes my entire life, fucking hell.

I try to never think about this stuff because of how potent it is as ropefuel. Idk how to handle the “lost potential pill” as someone sort of denoted it in a different thread a couple weeks back.

Imagine how many ideal girls you aren’t tall enough for even in elevators since you didn’t pop the right pills and inject GH each night.

@FailedNormieManlet
@Amnesia
@curlyheadjames
@forevergymcelling

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: huaus, SubhumanCurrycel, Prince88 and 4 others
It's not as bad as when I first looked at the blackpill height statistics. That shit had me contemplating jumping in front of a moving train like those Indian live leak videos for weeks.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 21449, Luxury, RopeMaxxed and 7 others
i cope with planning about my double ll in the next 10 years

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RopeMaxxed, litaz, SubhumanCurrycel and 1 other person
I don't know why you would want to use steroids to get taller. They have the opposite effect. They are estrogenic and will cause stunted growth. You want to stimulate the pituitary to get taller and that means HGH or some analogue.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: litaz, Fgsfds and Deleted member 22639
i can't imagine being sub 5'5 in the west tbh that must be brutal

• +1
Reactions: TheAnomaly and Deleted member 22639
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16515
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21449, Deleted member 23564, SubhumanCurrycel and 2 others
i can't imagine being sub 5'5 in the west tbh that must be brutal

At 5'2 I'm shorter than the average girl, wearing lifts and then I'm at their height :feelswhy:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: litaz, Deleted member 23564, TheAnomaly and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Germania and Deleted member 22639
At 5'2 I'm shorter than the average girl, wearing lifts and then I'm at their height :feelswhy:
You need the full 4 inch amnesia style elevator plus lift inserts and train probably roided so you can get wide shoulders so you look proportional with new height

im 5'9 too and never had issues tbh. ngl i do feel short with flat shoes
Yeah just hate getting heightmogged
Real average height for white males is at least 5ft10in if not taller, anyone who thinks average is 5ft9 has never been outside

• +1
Reactions: kramer
It's not as bad as when I first looked at the blackpill height statistics. That shit had me contemplating jumping in front of a moving train like those Indian live leak videos for weeks.
If ur really 5'2 it's as bad as advertised

A lot of these oral anabolics were first used to increase final adult height in short boys, and some worked up to a couple inches over a few years.

Not to mention hgh, which can make you grow at least a couple inches on top of that.

How do you guys cope with not knowing about this stuff during puberty and having not been able to use it? I could have been a great height with them yet now am relegated to using elevator shoes my entire life, fucking hell.

I try to never think about this stuff because of how potent it is as ropefuel. Idk how to handle the “lost potential pill” as someone sort of denoted it in a different thread a couple weeks back.

Imagine how many ideal girls you aren’t tall enough for even in elevators since you didn’t pop the right pills and inject GH each night.

@FailedNormieManlet
@Amnesia
@curlyheadjames
@forevergymcelling
68F92DAD 55F9 45DB 8FF6 19E047AFE881

I’ve coped with all of my shortcomings by fucking 250 women. That’s the honest truth having a body count 99% of men will never have

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 21449, Deleted member 2268, Deleted member 23564 and 3 others
im 5'10 witf lifts and tons of girl heightmog me, id say like 30% of them

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23564 and Deleted member 22639
Hgh makes nose bigger so I can't use it

• +1
Reactions: Truecel14, Deleted member 22639 and Deleted member 20368
aas are bullshit i read studies, doctors switched to gh for a reason

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22639
If ur really 5'2 it's as bad as advertised

It's not exactly as bad as advertised for me at least to a degree. It's still pretty bad but I've gotten IOIs, girls wanting me in their dorms alone, etc.

• +1
I don't know why you would want to use steroids to get taller. They have the opposite effect. They are estrogenic and will cause stunted growth. You want to stimulate the pituitary to get taller and that means HGH or some analogue.
Then take AI

Some anavar proof

Halotestin proof

I hope you will update your view considering there are actual studies saying otherwise lol

@Tallooksmaxxer

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
Exactly the average height data is lied about so short guys don’t rope surely
All the strogenic foods and environmental factors make girls ogres now

It wouldnt change much if you didnt have hgh deficiency

• +1
I cant
BILO 7
Spider man tobey maguire
Crying man
Crying sad

• +1

@FailedNormieManlet
@Amnesia
@curlyheadjames
@forevergymcelling
my plates r still open and im on peptides rn so ima grow but its still brutal being a manlet rn

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23564 and Deleted member 22639
my plates r still open and im on peptides rn so ima grow but its still brutal being a manlet rn
can i take hgh and accutane to stop nose getting big +still get taller?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22639 and Deleted member 16133
You're atmost 5'8 with lifts stop being a delusional faggot and lying to yourself

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23564, Germania and Deleted member 20368
5"8
cope with shoes so i become average at 5'10 but then they wear shoes so im still behind, LL is always there if i become that desperate, but main focus is to make my face god tier so my barely below average height is non existent.

• +1
can i take hgh and accutane to stop nose getting big +still get taller?
Accutane nose thing is more that it it’s swollen it will reduce inflammation and so it could appear smaller
I dont think it’s making actual nose structure smaller man

@FailedNormieManlet
@Amnesia
@curlyheadjames
@forevergymcelling
Dbol, where you got this information from? It aromatizes heavily into estrogen, and guess what closes the growth plates...
This is also one of the reasons why countries with high test levels in average are always shorter than low T countries. More T -> more armoatase in estrogen -> close the growth plates.

I don’t understand you… I am currently heightmaxxing at 18 with mk677 and Huperzine A. But what I’ve heard about steroids is that they fuse your growth plates by increasing your estrogen. What is your response? If that’s false, I will hop on dbol.

can i heightmaxx at 17
I don’t understand you… I am currently heightmaxxing at 18 with mk677 and Huperzine A. But what I’ve heard about steroids is that they fuse your growth plates by increasing your estrogen. What is your response? If that’s false, I will hop on dbol.
any results so far

16, 5'8 in a $500 per month retired family? Looks like I have to either move in with my dad and get some money off of him to get HGH or i'll never grow substantially
I could never convince anyone in this current situation to ever assist me with looksmaxing, so there's that

Last edited:

@FailedNormieManlet
@Amnesia
@curlyheadjames
@forevergymcelling
your source?