Shorter than my mom

yamus

yamus

Iron
Joined
Jan 8, 2026
Posts
18
Reputation
3
I am almost 17 and 5’9(176) wingspan 186 6’1
Dad is 6 (183) wingspan 6’2 (188)
mom is 5’11 (180) wingspan 5’11 (181)
Puberty started around 13 or 14
I have bigger feet than my dad but smaller hands than him
This year I grown around 1.5 cm

Why am I shorter than my parents can I even hit 185 (6’1) and How fucked am I am I really
 
break up GIF by The Breaker Upperers
 
  • +1
Reactions: Mogmo
I am almost 17 and 5’9(176) wingspan 186 6’1
Dad is 6 (183) wingspan 6’2 (188)
mom is 5’11 (180) wingspan 5’11 (181)
Puberty started around 13 or 14
I have bigger feet than my dad but smaller hands than him
This year I grown around 1.5 cm

Why am I shorter than my parents can I even hit 185 (6’1) and How fucked am I am I really
HGH that shit and take an aromatase inhibitor
 
something's defo wrong dude. Get bloodwork and shits, & hop on gear
 
I am almost 17 and 5’9(176) wingspan 186 6’1
Dad is 6 (183) wingspan 6’2 (188)
mom is 5’11 (180) wingspan 5’11 (181)
Puberty started around 13 or 14
I have bigger feet than my dad but smaller hands than him
This year I grown around 1.5 cm

Why am I shorter than my parents can I even hit 185 (6’1) and How fucked am I am I really
Just wait another year and if you haven’t grown a significant amount then thats when you wanna hop on erda
 

Similar threads

ochinchin
Replies
1
Views
24
ochinchin
ochinchin
MrVolcanian
Replies
37
Views
98
MrVolcanian
MrVolcanian
S
Replies
4
Views
40
fm30366
fm30366
ankaranin_adami
Replies
3
Views
59
foidslayerr333
foidslayerr333

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top