@Shory Ugly and Brown, time for you to switch gears

LordNorwood

LordNorwood

This Too Shall Pass
@Short Ugly and Brown
Now that the oneitis gravy train has run dry, what would be really entertaining and reaction worthy is just watching you improve your life tbh

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: turkproducer, Deleted member 3583, Deleted member 2846 and 6 others
@Short Ugly and Brown
Now that the oneitis gravy train has run dry, what would be really entertaining and reaction worthy is just watching you improve your life tbh
how the fuck am I supposed to do that

I messaged like 9 doctors until I found one that said he would be willing to do an X-ray for my jaw for double jaw

looksmaxing is so hard if ur <21

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2846, IndianJock and LordNorwood
how the fuck am I supposed to do that

I messaged like 9 doctors until I found one that said he would be willing to do an X-ray for my jaw for double jaw

looksmaxing is so hard if ur <21
You mog your oneitis tho, and mog the guy she was with. So for that situation, looks isn’t your main problem, but your mentality is.

I already told you what to do in the pms. Looksmax all you want but it not going to remove that ultra omega simp ass behavior installed in you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2426, RAITEIII, turkproducer and 7 others
@Short Ugly and Brown
@Short Ugly and Brown Do the same letter shit but this time to a hot female teacher.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: TheMewingBBC, 6'4 looksmaxxxer, IndianJock and 1 other person
You mog your oneitis tho, and mog the guy she was with. So for that situation, looks isn’t your main problem, but your mentality is.

I already told you what to do in the pms. Looksmax all you want but it not going to remove that ultra omega simp ass behavior installed in you
I don't mog him

Everyone I PMd said he mogs me but whenever we talk in threads ppl say I mog him to make me feel better

PMs=reality, threads=coping

• Hmm...
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and LordNorwood
@Short Ugly and Brown man the fuck up mate if you were my little brother i would have beat your ass so bad till u start acting like a man. Your dad didn't beat u so you're acting like this.

• +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC, Deleted member 3583 and LordNorwood
email her a video of a dude getting his head cut off and say this will be you next if you dont give me that pussy girls love a confident guy who is bold and takes initiative as well as one who keeps his word

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3902, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and LordNorwood

This
You need to change your mentality @Short Ugly and Brown , ngl all the looksmaxxing in the world wouldn't compare to the quality of life gain you'd see by simply not acting the fool anymore

• +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC
cringe at giving that irani gypsy any attention at all

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: TheMewingBBC, Ritalincel, IndianJock and 2 others
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Ritalincel, Deleted member 3583 and Deleted member 3526
  • JFL
Reactions: TheMewingBBC, LordNorwood, IndianJock and 1 other person
@LordNorwood you're a good fellow man tbh one of my bros in here.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: TheMewingBBC and LordNorwood
He's at the lowest point right now (that's why he can't make any new updates to top the last one)

So he can only climb back up💪💪

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3583 and LordNorwood
@Short Ugly and Brown man the fuck up mate if you were my little brother i would have beat your ass so bad till u start acting like a man. Your dad didn't beat u so you're acting like this.
Legit. Bruh, even if he was my big brother or my fucking father I would beat the shit out of him and kick him out.

No humiliation fetishized Sub Zero T behavior will be tolerated under the same roof that I share.

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood
Legit. Bruh, even if he was my big brother or my fucking father I would beat the shit out of him and kick him out.

No humiliation fetishized Sub Zero T behavior will be tolerated under the same roof that I share.
Alpha af

• +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC
had to put S, B & U down (on the ignore list)

• JFL
Reactions: LordNorwood