shotgun implants CAME OUT finally

cancercell

cancercell

Glock beam turn a white man to an Indian 👁️
His IPD became gigantic near hypertelorism level after Eppley carefully installed these state of the art shotgun implants (new medpor design)

• JFL
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Krakowski, 5.5psl, Roquefort and 9 others
wtf his head became like rubber or some shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Krakowski, Deleted member 29167 and Deleted member 31169
i was expecting a femcel to dolphin stacy transformation

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: iam good boy, Roquefort and cancercell
low power ahh shotgun

his head didn't even explode 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Krakowski and Deleted member 29167
Capturqwfqwce

Blud became megamind for a sec

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Krakowski, 5.5psl, Roquefort and 15 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23804
Imagine how terrified he must have been. Truly sad.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32529, cancercell, wollet2 and 1 other person
Imagine how terrified he must have been. Truly sad.
Yeah imagine the stress in the last few minutes when they are setting up the cameras and loading the guns and shit, never understood how people are so calm and quiet in those vids I would try to run and fight and scream and shit.

• +1
Reactions: exo
Yeah imagine the stress in the last few minutes when they are setting up the cameras and loading the guns and shit, never understood how people are so calm and quiet in those vids I would try to run and fight and scream and shit.
word on the street is that in terrorist executions there are typically many "practice" executions that occur before the actual executions

the catch is that the victims don't know the date of the execution so they typically assume that it's another practice execution, until it turns out to be the real thing

sad shit really

• Woah
Reactions: cancercell and HarrierDuBois
word on the street is that in terrorist executions there are typically many "practice" executions that occur before the actual executions

the catch is that the victims don't know the date of the execution so they typically assume that it's another practice execution, until it turns out to be the real thing

sad shit really
Holy shit I would still act like a monkey to destroy their cool supervillain wannabe ass monologue moment every time.

• +1
Reactions: Roquefort and Kristin
this is what true ascension looks like

Atleast it was quick, i laughed at the title but dang, kinda sad that homie left us this way

Did they shoot him with birdshot jfl

His IPD became gigantic near hypertelorism level after Eppley carefully installed these state of the art shotgun implants (new medpor design)

View attachment 2279415
Ya all are so cruel and mocking him just allow him to die in peace even though Bro looked megamind,beluga whale,sid the sloth

especially if they wouldnt just shoot me in the head, how the fuck can you not run knowing they're going to gut you

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois

Users who are viewing this thread

Back