hes already on a surplus if hes fat in the first place
needa eat healthier AND a diet surplus

Hgh+ai+bonesmashing growth plates+bulk

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ZAATOP4, vernier and boss8055
hes already on a surplus if hes fat in the first place
needa eat healthier AND a diet surplus
yes but because his fat he isnt sensitive to hgh only igf1 THAT HIS HIGH because of his food junk food obviously cause high protein high carbs are the best of igf 1 also wouldnt the lack of calories interfere with growth like their is multiple things to consider

Calories are heat

You can’t eat heat

• +1
Reactions: heyheyheybro22, ZAATOP4 and PsychoH
tf is bonesmashing the growthplates maybe bonesmashing your feet
No growth plates for growth, you need high gh levels for it to work well tho, i might do it for my clavicles if i get hgh

No growth plates for growth, you need high gh levels for it to work well tho, i might do it for my clavicles if i get hgh
i heard people do it but not with hgh only igf 1

Calories are energy dumbass, chemical energy
Calorie- a unit of energy equivalent to the heat energy needed to raise the temperature of 1 gram of water by 1 °C

• +1
Reactions: Sapieeen and ducksoover
Calories are energy dumbass, chemical energy
nigga i laughed cause its water even someone on primary school knows that nigga cant get a joke

Last edited:
I’m fully correct. Unassailable.
yes i know its just that its to basic of information like that shit is water its like someone in org said to you 2 plus 2 equal 4 how would you react

Oh fuck confused it with something else mb bhai
Calorie- a unit of energy equivalent to the heat energy needed to raise the temperature of 1 gram of water by 1 °C

you need to be low bodyfat cause being fat while produce estrogen which will close your plates earlier

• +1
Reactions: Rzn and 20/04/2008
Because your question is invalid
nigga simple question
kid fat and short and hate
wanna be tall and not fat when he grow up
what does he do
cal deficit or surplus and why

Calories are heat energy, therefor you would have to decrease or increase your body temperature to achieve a deficit/surplus.

But yes, I know what you’re trying to ask. How much mass of food should someone eat growing up. The answer is simple. STOP TRYING TO TRACK SOMETHING THAT HAS 0 EFFECT ON BODY COMPOSITION.

If you eat a carnivore diet until satiety 1 time a day, you’ll reach your genetic ideal body composition naturally with 0 effort. @20/04/2008

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ducksoover and 20/04/2008
you need to be low bodyfat cause being fat while produce estrogen which will close your plates earlier
They did a study once about this topic, being obese will not make you shorter......

But it will cause acne, early balding (if you got the genetics for it) and just general looking like a ugly faaaat pig

They did a study once about this topic, being obese will not make you shorter......

But it will cause acne, early balding (if you got the genetics for it) and just general looking like a ugly faaaat pig
It will I have a friend who's obese he's 185cm, the height he should have been (calculated by the doctor) is 190cm.

Being obese WILL make you shorter, stop the cope

• +1
Reactions: Rzn

god pls tell them

It will I have a friend who's obese he's 185cm, the height he should have been (calculated by the doctor) is 190cm.

its not being fat that make you tall its the diet of the fat who is high sugar high protein like fucking pepsi and fried chicken that will increase you hgh but would also fuck up your cortiol prolactin estrogen will cause inflammation like not the best way to increase igf 1 even thoigf 1 for height mogs hgh so hard so yes stop the cope the reason why is hgh sensitivity i think leo talked about that in a video with derek when your fat you dont respond to hgh as someone skinny also t3 t4 test also if your extemely fat youll alway have some weight pushing you lower so the best genetics to grow tall would be growing up skinny playing high intinsity sports causing microfractures and stimulating cns mtor igf1 dht hgh and eating junk food and regular high carb high protein diet

its not being fat that make you tall its the diet of the fat who is high sugar high protein like fucking pepsi and fried chicken that will increase you hgh but would also fuck up your cortiol prolactin estrogen will cause inflammation like not the best way to increase igf 1 even thoigf 1 for height mogs hgh so hard so yes stop the cope the reason why is hgh sensitivity i think leo talked about that in a video with derek when your fat you dont respond to hgh as someone skinny also t3 t4 test also if your extemely fat youll alway have some weight pushing you lower so the best genetics to grow tall would be growing up skinny playing high intinsity sports causing microfractures and stimulating cns mtor igf1 dht hgh and eating junk food and regular high carb high protein diet
Microfractures are cope

just cut weight who cares your adult height was determined the second u were born it will change maybe a cm and a bit at most if ur short genetically ur never gonna be tall regardless of ur diet

You anecdote evidence dont count mister Rea

Also you cannot calculate height since height is controled by 1000+ genes......

• +1
Reactions: Rea
Microfractures are cope
Kinda cope it just produce very minimal results like i expect something like half an inch its kinda realistic but not worth it

Calories are heat energy, therefor you would have to decrease or increase your body temperature to achieve a deficit/surplus.

But yes, I know what you’re trying to ask. How much mass of food should someone eat growing up. The answer is simple. STOP TRYING TO TRACK SOMETHING THAT HAS 0 EFFECT ON BODY COMPOSITION.

If you eat a carnivore diet until satiety 1 time a day, you’ll reach your genetic ideal body composition naturally with 0 effort. @20/04/2008
bart kay is a great channel for this