Should a looksmaxxer be on steroids?

Should a looksmaxxer be on steroids.

• Yes. Steroids are an easy looksmax.

Votes: 35 32.1%
  • No. A natty Athletic physique is just as good, if not better.

Votes: 40 36.7%
  • Depends....

Votes: 34 31.2%

• Total voters
Deleted member 275

Deleted member 275

Kraken
A person that realizes the important of looks and tries to get the most out of their own. Should that person be on steroids?

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser
Might be time to hop on tren tbh. I stalled on my overhead press today.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14543, TITUS, Deleted member 14274 and 1 other person
roids if ur under 25 are retarded tbh, if u have low t just rope

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: oldcelloser, Deleted member 14543, Prettyboy and 3 others
roids if ur under 25 are retarded tbh, if u have low t just rope
why not roid under 25. Point of looksmaxxing is to look good as early as possible.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098, oldcelloser and Deleted member 14274
Steroids are mostly bad long term so fuck no
Aging is bad for you long term, agepill will take us all. Might aswell roid early and enjoy the prime of ur life

• +1
Also for all the voters: I am talking about a NATTY athletic physique. Not the typical 'roider that claims natty' physique.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14274
why not roid under 25. Point of looksmaxxing is to look good as early as possible.
roiding under 25 will give u adhd bc its fucks with your hormonal levels permanently

depends at your height, your psl and your frame:smonk:

if short, dont.
if 5+psl, not needed
bad frame, not worth, stay natty

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Inscol, Yerico7, volcelfatcel and 4 others
roiding under 25 will give u adhd bc its fucks with your hormonal levels permanently
adhd makes you extroverted and is attractive to women.

I take it as a positive side-effect of roiding then.

unironically its mainly dependant on t levels aswell, what are ur t-levels?

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 275

if short, dont.
if 5+psl, not needed
Guess I am a good candidate for roiding then.

Avg height. check.
Sub5PSL, check.
Decent frame, check.

Moggerr

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser, Deleted member 4946, TITUS and 5 others
A person that realizes the important of looks and tries to get the most out of their own. Should that person be on steroids?
Yeah women love big muscular guys with terrible skin and shiny bald head

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14867, ChristianChad and Lolcel
unironically its mainly dependant on t levels aswell, what are ur t-levels?
What T-levels would you suggest roiding? My natty T levels are high but I've always been told that it's irrelevant since it depends on how your body converts it.

Yeah women love big muscular guys with terrible skin and shiny bald head
Guys with terrible skin and a balding head hop on roids to compensate for these defects. It's not the other way around.

Roiding done right is not bad for skin or hair.

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser and Boldandbeautiful
Guys with terrible skin and a balding head hop on roids to compensate for these defects. It's not the other way around.

Roiding done right is not bad for skin or hair.
yeah but you need good genetics for it to work

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel
  • +1
What T-levels would you suggest roiding? My natty T levels are high but I've always been told that it's irrelevant since it depends on how your body converts it.
well if ur 1k ng/dl then you dont need roids, if ur 200ng/dl blast them until u fucking die, so what were ur t-levels when u most recently tested them

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275 and .👽.
yeah but you need good genetics for it to work
?! this comment makes no sense. Roiding is to compensate for shit genes.

You need good genetics to look good naturally. Most of us are here because we don't have the perfect genes and/or want to improve the way we look.

Bluepilled comment tbh

• +1
350mg T with 1mg Fin and maybe RU should save your hair in theory.
also retin A to save skin and anavar:smonk: im not an expert tho but i will do this exactly

• Love it
you probably need t injection if you naturally low t

well if ur 1k ng/dl then you dont need roids, if ur 200ng/dl blast them until u fucking die, so what were ur t-levels when u most recently tested them
843 ng/dl

843 ng/dl
thats decent, you should be able to build muscle fine, just dont be a lazy shit and have the correct diet and youll look good (assuming you have 18+inch bidelts non-gymcelled

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser, .👽. and Deleted member 275
You can roid with minimal side effects and virtually zero visual sides if you just do it correctly (and have some luck with acne).

People are just lazy and stupid.

• +1

You need good genetics to look good naturally. Most of us are here because we don't have the perfect genes and/or want to improve the way we look.

Bluepilled comment tbh
roiding with good genes:
JEFF SEID - Photos | Instagram | Snapchat | Age | Weight | Workout
David Laid - Greatest Physiques

roiding with shit genes:

Bad genetics + juice: bodybuilding
roid gut by planetbelly on DeviantArt

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14867 and Howl

Bluepilled comment tbh
Yes you are correct but individual response to anabolics is an important factor as well. Some might need 250 test to look good while others will need 500 test (ex) 500 mast to get a similar physique.

How your muscle insertions look is also important and genetic.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275 and WontStopNorwooding

"A natty Athletic physique is just as good, if not better."​

lol who the fuck votes this

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser, Looksmax305 and Deleted member 275
roiding with good genes:
JEFF SEID - Photos | Instagram | Snapchat | Age | Weight | Workout
David Laid - Greatest Physiques

roiding with shit genes:

Bad genetics + juice: bodybuilding
roid gut by planetbelly on DeviantArt
You are showing me 2 guys that are 'fitness models', versus 2 guys that are participating in bodybuilding competitions. The latter are not roiding to get good-looking, but to get as big and insane looking as possible.

Also the first 2 are 20 year olds, the last 2 are 40-50 year olds.

Idk man, ofcourse genes are always more important than effort. But a roided subhuman probably mogs a non-roided subhuman and that's all that matters

Girls don't really like roided physiques. Look at those guys with crazy physiques on instagram and tiktok, 99% of the people liking and commenting on their posts are males.

• Hmm...
Girls don't really like roided physiques. Look at those guys with crazy physiques on instagram and tiktok, 99% of the people liking and commenting on their posts are males.
Afafafaf

I dont know what you mean with 'crazy physiques', but I was thinking of a physique like this. All of these guys are on roids.(low IQ if you believe these baboons are natty)

You would say this is unappealing to women? I find that hard to believe man..

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: oldcelloser, Deleted member 14274, Deleted member 14867 and 1 other person
Shit logic
Most comments under the pics of male models are also from guys

jfl if you think laid or seid don’t slay more than tiktok pretty boys

Also stacies simping for a roided normie

• +1
View attachment 1267370

I dont know what you mean with 'crazy physiques', but I was thinking of a physique like this. All of these guys are on roids.(low IQ if you believe these baboons are natty)

You would say this is unappealing to women? I find that hard to believe man..
I look like that if not better and I’m natty but I have insane genetics, I’m really debating if I should roid or not. you can have almost no sides if you do it right and I’ll be able to be hella fucking lean with high t

• +1
I look like that if not better and I’m natty but I have insane genetics, I’m really debating if I should roid or not. you can have almost no sides if you do it right and I’ll be able to be hella fucking lean with high t
Average person doesn't have insane genetics, average person isn't going to count calories every day, average person isn't going on a strict workout routine for 3 years for good results.

Considering you have insane genes and are still considering roids, I am guessing you think most people should be on them if they want to looksmax since they won't have insane natty genes?

You should consider high definition liposuction.
Never heard of it, will look it up. I am cutting again for now, but I think my body looks like shit when it's low bodyfat ngl. Not enough muscle to fill it out or something.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
Average person doesn't have insane genetics, average person isn't going to count calories every day, average person isn't going on a strict workout routine for 3 years for good results.

Considering you have insane genes and are still considering roids, I am guessing you think most people should be on them if they want to looksmax since they won't have insane natty genes?
Yea I do, but you need to know as much as Derek if you are a looksmaxer and want to preserve health/hair. Well atleast 75% of what he knows

• +1
every male should try steroids at least once in his life, a full on looksmaxing roids tan tats + a trip to ibiza or cancun with drugs to lower inhibitions.

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser, GymCelNeckPill, Yerico7 and 3 others

if short, dont.
if 5+psl, not needed
SSL is good if you’re 5’10+ and HTN face

There is not much difference in muscle building within the natural T range. Stop talking out of your ass because you’re clearly a retard that knows nothing about AAS. Shut the fuck up.

• JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser, androgenic and .👽.
There is not much difference in muscle building within the natural T range. Stop talking out of your ass because you’re clearly a retard that knows nothing about AAS. Shut the fuck up.
ur a soyboy with 50ng/dl shush

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14274 and .👽.
dont want to have a heart attack at 50, i will pass.

I do want to have a heart attack at 50 tbh
why, its one of the most painful ways to die. your better off jumping of a bridge or shooting yourself in the head.

Depends, if you are going to get bald then no.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6963
I take steroid and no they are not a must for looksmaxers, 500mg T/week not gonna transform you into a top physique if you start with shit

U can be lean and decent frame without roid