Should a looksmaxxer be on steroids?

Should a looksmaxxer be on steroids.

• Yes. Steroids are an easy looksmax.

Votes: 35 32.1%
  • No. A natty Athletic physique is just as good, if not better.

Votes: 40 36.7%
  • Depends....

Votes: 34 31.2%

• Total voters
SSL is good if you’re 5’10+ and HTN face
I always love comments like this. "Btw only works if your already 90th percentile at least."
But I'm sure that your are right man. Brutal fucking brutal. :feelswhy::feelswhy:

Girls don't really like roided physiques. Look at those guys with crazy physiques on instagram and tiktok, 99% of the people liking and commenting on their posts are males.
Girls dont like roided physiques because these guys have a bloated bald and ugly looking face 99% of times.
If the dude has a lean chiseled model looking face with full head of hair, the girls suddenly like them.

• +1
Reactions: One Rep Max, oldcelloser, Zeta ascended and 2 others
A person that realizes the important of looks and tries to get the most out of their own. Should that person be on steroids?
Only a looksmax in the short term, before it makes u start balding and causes you to age like shit

Guys with terrible skin and a balding head hop on roids to compensate for these defects. It's not the other way around.

Roiding done right is not bad for skin or hair.
Bro you're talking about taking tren. "Not bad for skin or hair" based on what??? lmao. You think pro bodybuilders with gear expert coaches aren't roiding right when they bald, get leathery skin and face bloat? bro

Girls dont like roided physiques because these guys have a bloated bald and ugly looking face 99% of times.
If the dude has a lean chiseled model looking face with full head of hair, the girls suddenly like them.
This is so true.

Only a looksmax in the short term, before it makes u start balding and causes you to age like shit
depends on what ur taking. DHT promotes collagen synthesis although balding is a consideration if ur at risk

For women specifically, only for therapeutic replacement. Gear tends to be a huge cope unless you're trying to monetize yourself through competition or influencing.

Roids is looksmin

brb baldness
brb ageing
brb gyno
brb limp dick
brb fucking up your natural test production for some gains that you will lose once you hop off

If you do it for girls, I can tell you that the body they prefer, is acquired by lifting natty

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14274 and androgenic
roiding with good genes:
JEFF SEID - Photos | Instagram | Snapchat | Age | Weight | Workout
David Laid - Greatest Physiques

roiding with shit genes:

Bad genetics + juice: bodybuilding
roid gut by planetbelly on DeviantArt
seid is natty. laid too

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14274
Roids is looksmin

brb baldness
brb ageing
brb gyno
brb limp dick
brb fucking up your natural test production for some gains that you will lose once you hop off

If you do it for girls, I can tell you that the body they prefer, is acquired by lifting natty
@oldcelloser Over for most of these clowns ngl

• JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser and Idontknowlol
only thing what is stopping me is hairloss, @Syobevoli do you think fin will take care of that? maybe dut

only thing what is stopping me is hairloss, @Syobevoli do you think fin will take care of that? maybe dut
my thinking right now is you should take steroids and then offset that completely with dut + ru + minox
if it stops completely then you're at the right roid dose; if you STILL bald AFTER that dose then lower the dose
basically roid as much you're hairloss allows it (y)
your body will depend on many many factors; old school bodybuilders who had much more aestehetic and pleasing bodies reportedly sustained with 500 test + var
hair= life

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14274 and Lars
Guess I am a good candidate for roiding then.

Avg height. check.
Sub5PSL, check.
Decent frame, check.

View attachment 1267357
no man, listen to me carefully: you are DIMORPHIC with good fookin face and frame
that face with top10% body = Gigachad srs

• +1
Reactions: Lars
thats decent, you should be able to build muscle fine, just dont be a lazy shit and have the correct diet and youll look good (assuming you have 18+inch bidelts non-gymcelled
is 19.2 bidelt pre gym shit? :ROFLMAO: what do you think?

With my current knowledge i am just a bit on the 'i choose to not take roids side' - Comments welcome to enlighten me:

Pro:
- Steroids are a *cracy good* looksmax 'short term' (eg 5 years)
(you could gain more muscle in 6 months with roids than ever reaching natural, not even after 10 years of natural training)
(for ectomorph like me even after 10 years of training natural with a shirt on people ask me 'do you lift?' and is never impressive)

Con:
- After eg 5 years of roids your hair will be seriously fucked up, lightening up..
(ps moreplatesmoredates had a vid about how finistaride and dutasteride and all that only helps against Testosterone, not other steroids)

- You basically have to stay on steroids for all the rest of your life -> else you quickly look like before + now less hair and less healthy organs
(perhaps even gyno or something)

- Staying on steroids for rest of life seems to kinda guarantee some health problems (organs..) at some point, so it's only question when you have to stop

- As soon as they manage to clone hairs (= indefinate hair are transplants possible) i would hop on roids

With my current knowledge i am just a bit on the 'i choose to not take roids side' - Comments welcome to enlighten me:

Pro:
- Steroids are a *cracy good* looksmax 'short term' (eg 5 years)
(you could gain more muscle in 6 months with roids than ever reaching natural, not even after 10 years of natural training)
(for ectomorph like me even after 10 years of training natural with a shirt on people ask me 'do you lift?' and is never impressive)

Con:
- After eg 5 years of roids your hair will be seriously fucked up, lightening up..
(ps moreplatesmoredates had a vid about how finistaride and dutasteride and all that only helps against Testosterone, not other steroids)

- You basically have to stay on steroids for all the rest of your life -> else you quickly look like before + now less hair and less healthy organs
(perhaps even gyno or something)

- Staying on steroids for rest of life seems to kinda guarantee some health problems (organs..) at some point, so it's only question when you have to stop

- As soon as they manage to clone hairs (= indefinate hair are transplants possible) i would hop on roids
not true you will look better from 18 -50 srs
also 90% of 70s era bodybuilders are now 60 yr old+ and look 10 times better still than
your fat grandpa/ uncle or whatever srs
and what is this cool life after 60 ? :ROFLMAO: even high roiders lived to 60+ if they didnt take cocaine (=heart attack:ROFLMAO:) or abused the hell of alcohol , low sleep or other shit srs (look at 1970 bodybuilders, also they look miles better than today's generation)
basically have to stay on steroids for all the rest of your life
be afraid of an injection. jpg
yet drink shit ton of alcohol, carbs and drugs, like normies do :ROFLMAO::soy:
your hair will be seriously fucked up
ONLY roid as far as your hairloss allows it (depending on your genetics you could sustain even high doses)
or wear a hair system