Should assisted suicide be allowed in UK?

PrinceLuenLeoncur

PrinceLuenLeoncur

Godking of Narcy Pirates (Soul of a Curry) 🏴‍☠️

I dunno how I feel about it…

On one hand I know it’s a grave sin and horrible but I hate life I despise life I hate living, and being in the UK is a fucking joke so I can see why people wanna rope :hnghn:

But how am I to sign the petition when I myself would like to be assisted in roping. What am I to do? My religious beliefs conflict with this but I myself can understand and sympathise with people who deem this the most plausible plan

I feel those who don’t know what it’s like to wish for death have no understanding of how annoying it is to be forced to live. Why not let me rope? I’m only alive because ima wait a year until I get my Adderhal or retinal for my ADHD if my life doesn’t change after that then the rope is my only option for my brain chemistry cannot acclimatise to the modern world.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: manletmachinestream, sportsmogger, psychomandible and 2 others
I think it's best not to sign it, if you're going to kys do it yourself it should be the hardest battle you ever have to endure

How assisted suicide will look in UK:
 3ad817c5 4c75 418d 8482 135cd4ad4f75

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger, spark and PrinceLuenLeoncur
I think my depressions come back cos I have a job interview and I cannot revise for it I have no drive and on top of that I haven’t prayed properly in 2 days for I have sinned greatly in the past 72 hours and feel huge guilt I dunno what to do ima call off the interview I no longer have the stomach for it I just wanna curl into a ball :feelswah:.

Why am I like this? I can’t even go to a Monastery because my nations heretical and there’s no monasteries of my sect here for me to just go to and hide out for a couple days you Roman Catholics have no idea how good you have it I’m fucked all alone and forced to stay here with no spiritual help

Whether or not I'd sign it would depend on how I'm feeling, some days I feel like shit, and days like today(full moon) I feel completely energized

I can't understand the religious part, as no decision in my life have I consulted if it's right or wrong according to the bible

But I do know how it feels to not want to be in this world, so I say don't sign it, if someone wants to die let them, they didn't ask to be brought into this world anyways

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
I think it's best not to sign it, if you're going to kys do it yourself it should be the hardest battle you ever have to endure
Yeah I think the same but it’s scary but I guess that’s the point. I dunno man, the rhodesians should had allowed the BBC’s in Zim to be assisted survived so maybe Zim would be 1st world.

I dunno if you rope if you go to hell I don’t think that’s fair my brain chemistry is a ample enough reason for me

• +1
Reactions: psychomandible
Whether or not I'd sign it would depend on how I'm feeling, some days I feel like shit, and days like today(full moon) I feel completely energized

I can't understand the religious part, as no decision in my life have I consulted if it's right or wrong according to the bible

But I do know how it feels to not want to be in this world, so I say don't sign it, if someone wants to die let them, they didn't ask to be brought into this world anyways
I’m torn one hand religion tells me to sign it to stop it on the other hand I myself wanna rope and others in worse situations than me how am I to tell them not to rope when I wanna rope just as much :forcedsmile:.

It’s over for me tbh. I dunno I may just become a priest and move to Africa and do stn there I just don’t see what else or other choice I have with my brain

• +1
Reactions: DarkTriadBeliever
Yeah I think the same but it’s scary but I guess that’s the point. I dunno man, the rhodesians should had allowed the BBC’s in Zim to be assisted survived so maybe Zim would be 1st world.

I dunno if you rope if you go to hell I don’t think that’s fair my brain chemistry is a ample enough reason for me
Of my limited understanding of Christianity alot of it is based of restraint and patience so having patience to live the life you have a clean as possible and then leaving naturally

I’m torn one hand religion tells me to sign it to stop it on the other hand I myself wanna rope and others in worse situations than me how am I to tell them not to rope when I wanna rope just as much :forcedsmile:.

It’s over for me tbh. I dunno I may just become a priest and move to Africa and do stn there I just don’t see what else or other choice I have with my brain
The hard part for me wouldn't be the morals behind signing it, but the fact that a friend asked me to do it, not signing a petition affirms your political and religious beliefs and having a blackpilled mindset irl would instantly hurt your social standing

Also I'd want to move to an Asian country and become a monk, but there's too many worldly desires I'm not ready to give up

The hard part for me wouldn't be the morals behind signing it, but the fact that a friend asked me to do it, not signing a petition affirms your political and religious beliefs and having a blackpilled mindset irl would instantly hurt your social standing

Also I'd want to move to an Asian country and become a monk, but there's too many worldly desires I'm not ready to give up
My Christian group chat are all giving me death stares because I inadvertently said I wasn’t signing it

I don’t wanna be a hypocrite I know there’s a chance I’ll rope in the near future.

They aren’t black pilled and will gaslight

Of my limited understanding of Christianity alot of it is based of restraint and patience so having patience to live the life you have a clean as possible and then leaving naturally
Yeah that’s basically what almost every religion teaches :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile: “just suffer it to the end broooo :soy:“ don’t get me wrong I don’t blame any cos it entity for my situation but I won’t be gaslighted into believing I was born with a chance in my predicament

I’m probably going to go into seclusion from here for a few days to dopamine detox as my ADHD has gotten super high and terrible now.

• +1
Reactions: psychomandible and DarkTriadBeliever
The problem with assisted suicide is not the suicide but the fact it will inevitably be some low IQ degreemaxxer female psychiatrist making the final say on a lot of people’s lives.

There will be no honor in it, no dignity, you just get put down like a dog by some dumb over accredited bitch.

• JFL
The problem with assisted suicide is not the suicide but the fact it will inevitably be some low IQ degreemaxxer female psychiatrist making the final say on a lot of people’s lives.

There will be no honor in it, no dignity, you just get put down like a dog by some dumb over accredited bitch.
But isn’t that what many want? You think I wanna be in pain with regret to think before I die? I ain’t doing seppuku fuck that :forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: DarkTriadBeliever

They should allow suicide by firing squad and you get to command your own suicide, would be a mogger way to go out

For example, Marshal Ney, a french general in the napoleonic wars, had to die but he was allowed to be executed this way, commanding his own firing squad

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: jattlife, hypernormie and PrinceLuenLeoncur
But isn’t that what many want? You think I wanna be in pain with regret to think before I die? I ain’t doing seppuku fuck that :forcedsmile:
if you are so hopeless as to not care about the inevitable humiliation ritual that assisted suicide would entail, perhaps it’s worth doing just for the obscure entertainment value of knowing what it’s like to be a worm. However if you could value life’s absurdity to that degree you wouldn’t opt for suicide. If humiliation is no longer a deterrent then might as well fade away in pain and obscurity. If it is, better to leap from a bridge.

• JFL
They should allow suicide by firing squad and you get to command your own suicide, would be a mogger way to go out

For example, Marshal Ney, a french general in the napoleonic wars, had to die but he was allowed to be executed this way, commanding his own firing squad
Exactly, assisted suicide in its current form epitomizes the horror of a technologically advanced yet decadent society.

It should be mandated by WHO, UNESCO, UN and every global organization as a basic human rights IMHO.

you're going to hell if you rope nigga

Imagine being against assisted suicide in 2024. The UK is a joke