Should babyfaced guys inject testosterone?

L

Lapanz

Iron
I think testosterone can make a difference over a very long period of time. Let's say you're 19 and babyfaced. If you inject testosterone until you're 25, you will probably look masculine at 25.

Look at Jeff Bezos 20 years ago vs now. People speculate he's been on TRT.
Images 14

IMG 20221001 025247

you’re probably recessed

• +1
Reactions: user47283 and Deleted member 21340
Just hit the gym, eat eggs, lamb liver, beef, raw milk, etc, take ashwaghanda, creatine, fenugreek and boron.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26633
babyface = recessed bones
injecting test won't un-recess your face post puberty
only solution is surgery

• +1
Reactions: Prettyboy and BoneDensity
I think testosterone can make a difference over a very long period of time. Let's say you're 19 and babyfaced. If you inject testosterone until you're 25, you will probably look masculine at 25.

Look at Jeff Bezos 20 years ago vs now. People speculate he's been on TRT. View attachment 1935197
View attachment 1935201
You should have been faelid

• JFL
Reactions: completelyavg
aslo jfl at injecting test with a baby face
if you have a babyface it means you should be solely relying on collagen and hair, both things injecting test will destroy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17920 and BoneDensity
aslo jfl at injecting test with a baby face
if you have a babyface it means you should be solely relying on collagen and hair, both things injecting test will destroy
Look at this guy before, during, and after 3 years on testosterone. See how his face became subtly more masculine.
Images 9

ur most likely recessed but sure go destroy ur collagen and hair with test

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Prettyboy and BoneDensity
Look at this guy before, during, and after 3 years on testosterone. See how his face became subtly more masculine.
View attachment 1935243
well he's practically covering his lower third with a beard
but his face/bones look exactly the same, just different lighting

• +1
Reactions: BoneDensity
Testosterone past puberty won’t do that much. “Babyface” is a face that is recessed and lacks significant amount of bonemass

The only legit solution is surgery

Testosterone past puberty won’t do that much. “Babyface” is a face that is recessed and lacks significant amount of bonemass

The only legit solution is surgery
What about HGH post-surgery for increases in bonemass or is it cope if you aren’t blasting high doses.

Young bezos has such a punchable face

baby faced boys should go out in the world and get live experience. it changes your body and face if you put stress into it !!

only solution is surgery
i wouldnt generalize baby face with no bones

i wouldnt generalize baby face with no bones
for the vast majority of cases a baby face is caused by a recessed mandible/small chin and a narrow palate (small mouth)
so its bones tbh

View attachment 1935243
he looks exactly the same i'm sorry, just save up for surgery and hope allah spares your hair and collagen

for the vast majority of cases a baby face is caused by a recessed mandible/small chin and a narrow palate (small mouth)
so its bones tbh
Not really, I have a baby face combined with a strong jaw and I've seen others with the same. It mostly has to do with having too much buccal fat. Leaning out or surgery helps a lot with this though.

only solution is surgery
Babyface = underdeveloped bones =/= recessed bones.

You can always develop bones in your face in one way or another, but this doesnt mean that they will develop properly.

Recession = improper development (recessed maxilla, recessed jaw, melted cheekbones)

Babyface = underdevelopment (narrow jaw, weak browridge, rounded chin)

Roids and hgh can help underdevelopment/babyface as thats literally what they do. But cant do anything for recession as its your underlying structure

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
Babyface = underdeveloped bones =/= recessed bones.

You can always develop bones in your face in one way or another, but this doesnt mean that they will develop properly.

Recession = improper development (recessed maxilla, recessed jaw, melted cheekbones)

Babyface = underdevelopment (narrow jaw, weak browridge, rounded chin)

Roids and hgh can help underdevelopment/babyface as thats literally what they do. But cant do anything for recession as its your underlying structure
arent they the same thing no?
ive always used recessed as a synonym for not enough density (under development in your case) or forward growth (improper)
shouldnt underdevelopment and improper bones mean the same thing, youre not supposed to have under developed bones therefore why arent they considered improper??

the reason someone has a babyface ie their bones dont stretch out their skin is because they dont have the forward growth nor density to stretch out the skin therefore they look bloated/babyface

Not really, I have a baby face combined with a strong jaw and I've seen others with the same. It mostly has to do with having too much buccal fat. Leaning out or surgery helps a lot with this though.
if youre at a low bf% you shouldn't have a high degree of buccal fat (cheeks shouldnt be chubby) unless youre recessed
theoretically with the correct craniofacial development your bone structure should stretch out the skin giving you that hollow cheek look

arent they the same thing no?
ive always used recessed as a synonym for not enough density (under development in your case) or forward growth (improper)
shouldnt underdevelopment and improper bones mean the same thing, youre not supposed to have under developed bones therefore why arent they considered improper??

the reason someone has a babyface ie their bones dont stretch out their skin is because they dont have the forward growth nor density to stretch out the skin therefore they look bloated/babyface
I really dont feel like explaining.

The simplest way I can put it is:

Recession is caused by improper posture leading to improper positioning

Babyface is caused by lack of physical maturation (low T and igf-1) and generally not related to bone positioning.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32529
if youre at a low bf% you shouldn't have a high degree of buccal fat (cheeks shouldnt be chubby) unless youre recessed
theoretically with the correct craniofacial development your bone structure should stretch out the skin giving you that hollow cheek look
definitely don't have perfect craniofacial development so you do have a point, but losing weight has been the best thing I've done for improvement in reducing it and I think it would work for other people too. I'm at 12% and if I need to take it to 10% I will

I really dont feel like explaining.

The simplest way I can put it is:

Recession is caused by improper posture leading to improper positioning

Babyface is caused by lack of physical maturation (low T and igf-1) and generally not related to bone positioning.
so how do you tell the difference between recession and a lack of physical maturation

so how do you tell the difference between recession and a lack of physical maturation
You look at the maxilla, lower jaw and eye area

Someone who just lacks physical maturation will have a wide palate, forward grown maxilla, and correctly aligned bite and relatively short and wide face.
I met a guy the other day who was exactly this. Basicly perfect development, but looked young for his age

Someone who is recessed will have a melted look to their face. Recessed lower jaw, nct, crooked teeth flat maxilla. But they will still look their age.
Guy in my is exactly this. Recessed and ugly, but looks older than his actual age

A simplified way to look at it is, if someones ugly but looks their age they are recessed.

If someone looks young but isnt ugly they have are underdeveloped

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 21340
so its bones tbh
young dicaprio definitely had a baby face and wasnt recessed

You look at the maxilla, lower jaw and eye area

Someone who just lacks physical maturation will have a wide palate, forward grown maxilla, and correctly aligned bite and relatively short and wide face.
I met a guy the other day who was exactly this. Basicly perfect development, but looked young for his age

Someone who is recessed will have a melted look to their face. Recessed lower jaw, nct, crooked teeth flat maxilla. But they will still look their age.
Guy in my is exactly this. Recessed and ugly, but looks older than his actual age

A simplified way to look at it is, if someones ugly but looks their age they are recessed.

If someone looks young but isnt ugly they have are underdeveloped
holy shit thats actually super helpful
ive always thought i was recessed because everyone has called me young, cute, babyfaced etc
maybe im just low t and therefore lack physical maturation

• +1
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2
What about HGH post-surgery for increases in bonemass or is it cope if you aren’t blasting high doses.
HGH is a nice quality of life and anti age max I would use 2-4iu’s ED for the rest of my life tbh, especially after my experience with pharma grade.

It’s a non suppressive way to build muscle with (almost 0) side effects.

Also keep in mind they use HGH on severely low prenatal T underweight babies to help then escape inceldom and have some sort of dimorphism (ie growth disorder)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20631

Look at Jeff Bezos 20 years ago vs now. People speculate he's been on TRT. View attachment 1935197
View attachment 1935201
hes 58. Ofcourse hes on TRT. Why wouldn't u? Unless u have good test production but its rarely the case.
holy shit thats actually super helpful
ive always thought i was recessed because everyone has called me young, cute, babyfaced etc
maybe im just low t and therefore lack physical maturation
U probably skinny as well. Men with small frame, height and muscles most of the time seen as teenagers.

HGH is a nice quality of life and anti age max I would use 2-4iu’s ED for the rest of my life tbh, especially after my experience with pharma grade.

It’s a non suppressive way to build muscle with (almost 0) side effects.

Also keep in mind they use HGH on severely low prenatal T underweight babies to help then escape inceldom and have some sort of dimorphism (ie growth disorder)
I’m going to hop back on MK once my UTI is gone. I’ll finish it and then try to get on 2-4 IU HGH EOD.
The MK spiked my blood sugar so I was peeing sugary urine and adderall made me pee every 20 minutes so I was asking for trouble using both of them at the same time JFL