Should @blackgymmax be a mod ?

5.5psl

5.5psl

GOODBYE
Imagine him having the purple username and despite that bully 14 year old innocent harmless children online.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: nitesik, DrKlinefelterPhdMd, LampPostPrime and 11 others
no because people will be too scared to argue with him

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 65752, IMOGYOU, LampPostPrime and 3 others
hes literally the villain of this forum.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 8365, DrKlinefelterPhdMd, datboijj and 12 others
no

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax and 5.5psl
What he do though? I don't know much about him

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
Yes he should be imo. He will delete threads of new tiktokers and bully them to suicide in dm. Lifefuel for this forum.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 8365, DrKlinefelterPhdMd, Deleted member 30325 and 3 others
What he do though? I don't know much about him
A forum user @Schery6 comitted suicide by colliding with a train coz of his consistent cyber bullying

• JFL
Reactions: Icon
A forum user @Schery6 comitted suicide by colliding with a train coz of his consistent cyber bullying
This is really bad but funny af at the same time, life is a divine comedy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian and 5.5psl
>cyber bullying = not being told you are a Chad.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 65752, Interested, ConfusedBolivian and 1 other person
>cyber bullying = not being told you are a Chad.
you can chop it up to that but you wouldnt put money and take a lie detector test that bgm wasnt the starting factor to schery6 killing himself

I think you should be a mod so you can farm reps even more efficiently

• JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl
no because people will be too scared to argue with him
you guys are already too scared to argue with him even without mod because of his cult following
DF375668 AE7E 4541 A982 0EBE0B10AD53

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8365, Offensive Bias, Deleted member 25938 and 4 others
you can chop it up to that but you wouldnt put money and take a lie detector test that bgm wasnt the starting factor to schery6 killing himself
Schery6 was a mentalcel to begin with.

It's surprising he made it here in the first place, & I doubt that nigger @Blackgymmax really convinced him to kill himself.

you guys are already too scared to argue with him even without mod because of his cult following
View attachment 2377407
lol im not scared we both came up together, and live not far from each other
we have good history with one another
it's still weird how we both came back to this site to meet again
i guess it was meant to be

• +1
  • Woah
Have you met him IRL ?

Have you met him IRL ?
no lol
but we are the same age and basically same height
and he's like a 40 min drive away from me

• +1
no lol
but we are the same age and basically same height
and he's like a 40 min drive away from me
Hope you aren't an abused deranged dog like him tho

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj
Schery6 was a mentalcel to begin with.

It's surprising he made it here in the first place, & I doubt that nigger @Blackgymmax really convinced him to kill himself.
nigga it was obvious that schery was easily influenced and gullible, if bgm didnt bully him, then someone else wouldve bullied him into suicide, but it wasnt anyone else, it was bgm brotha, you’re satanic for not admitting it

• +1
stfu im the only nigga whos packed bgm up twice and at least made it look like i was winning during a 1v100000, you probably befriended him because you dont want any smoke

nigga it was obvious that schery was easily influenced and gullible, if bgm didnt bully him, then someone else wouldve bullied him into suicide, but it wasnt anyone else, it was bgm brotha, you’re satanic for not admitting it
Schery should have never made an account here if he knew he was going to kill himself if not rated a Chad.

stfu im the only nigga whos packed bgm up twice and at least made it look like i was winning during a 1v100000, you probably befriended him because you dont want any smoke
i befriended him on a black femcel server like 6 years ago
long story
you just need to know that we were on the exact same page

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
you probably befriended him because you dont want any smoke
fuck @Blackgymmax he's a tranny loving faggot self hating monkey.

But to blame him for the sole reason of scherys death is out of proportion.

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
Schery should have never made an account here if he knew he was going to kill himself if not rated a Chad.
but you realize youre satanic for arguing shoulda woulda coulda

nigga….WE KNOW SCHERY WAS NOT THE SHARPEST TOOL IN THE SHED, it still doesnt change the fact that BGM bullying him started a chain reaction to his suicide

fuck @Blackgymmax he's a tranny loving faggot self hating monkey.

But to blame him for the sole reason of scherys death is out of proportion.
when the fuck did i say it was the sole reason im gonna punch a hole through your head

His comments are funny as fuck. I don't know if he could be trusted with all that power, however.

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and Blackgymmax
i befriended him on a black femcel server like 6 years ago
long story
you just need to know that we were on the exact same page
youve been on this shit for 6 YEARS? Looksmax.org is as good as cocaine to you, youll never be off this shit, youre addicted for life

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Blackgymmax and datboijj
Me and @Trilogy defeated @Blackgymmax and put him in a dumpster

but you realize youre satanic for arguing shoulda woulda coulda

nigga….WE KNOW SCHERY WAS NOT THE SHARPEST TOOL IN THE SHED, it still doesnt change the fact that BGM bullying him started a chain reaction to his suicide
See that is where you are completely wrong.
it still doesnt change the fact that BGM bullying him started a chain reaction to his suicide
The chain reaction started as soon as he started digging deeper into PSL.

You are saying BGM started the chain reaction. retard.

See that is where you are completely wrong.

The chain reaction started as soon as he started digging deeper into PSL.

You are saying BGM started the chain reaction. retard.
listen undercover bgm liberal fence sitting faggot you want to sound intellectual so bad its an objective fact that because bgm out of all users relentlessly bullied him, he offed himself, do i have to like say it in monkey language? BGM BULLY = GULLIBLE USER KILLS HIMSELF

listen undercover bgm liberal fence sitting faggot you want to sound intellectual so bad its an objective fact that because bgm out of all users relentlessly bullied him, he offed himself, do i have to like say it in monkey language? BGM BULLY = GULLIBLE USER KILLS HIMSELF
Nope.
He was going to kill himself BGM or not.
You have a personal vendetta against him and he is dug so far into your psyche you literally put him as your banner on your profile, whilst claiming anyone who defends him, which I'm not, is his "friend".

BGM buck broke you mentally.

Nope.
He was going to kill himself BGM or not.
You have a personal vendetta against him and he is dug so far into your psyche you literally put him as your banner on your profile, whilst claiming anyone who defends him, which I'm not, is his "friend".

BGM buck broke you mentally.
not reading allat but im feeling devious so here, you won the argument, like you won bro are you happy? youre still ugly as fuck and could never have my physique/have ur name on a pair of titties, buddys doing all this yapping to win a looksmax.org argument just to be ugly and unaesthetic lmao over fat cunt
4EE783A6 C198 436B 8C42 5F384676C053
A0F719EC 44D8 4E06 9DAF D1258B5C6A3C

E38B0B05 4412 4D01 B40A 2421D88176A2

17868BD2 386B 4D0E 8889 45A343A7720D

52461461 5526 412C 8D04 2C1C48DA6E50

Imagine him having the purple username and despite that bully 14 year old innocent harmless children online.
View attachment 2377378
He would spam permabans to half of the bbcs of this forum and then to poor souls that showed their face and their only fault was to be normie, sending them a PM explaining to them that their face was quite unpleasant looking to his 120 kgs coworkers "gym girls"------------------SHEBOONS and that they have no right to stay into his domain,Blackgymmax.org. Then, day after day, month after month, he'll start to send compulsively PMS to EVERY user, forcing them to post their face or just getting a permaban by refusing his orders, giving a subhuman mark to those rated bad by his sheboo... ehm coworkers. After some time he would kick every mod, because they would get called "bluepilled cucks" by the man himself, and when no one will be left he will take the name of Master running .org, getting big dopamine spikes by hearing 14yo greycels roped after his -not so- kind words just some day before the sad accident, when they made a thread on his website...

Last edited:
Anyone below 5psl gets 90% warning or a permaban

laughs cage GIF

• JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl, flippasav and Jase
Checked, saved and caged.
There is no turning back for you now.
umm yea typetypetypetype gemstone crushed pussy
>arabpsycho +10000000EXP
A39BB603 90C7 47FD BFD2 401B55DF79CD

Yes

• +1