Should Chris Hansen retire his show?

Title

• Total voters
“Get over it”

Maybe you need to get over the fact that people think a faggot like you should be given the death penalty.
Your homophobia doesn’t prove anything

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL and Eriot Lodger
“Get over it”

Maybe you need to get over the fact that people think a faggot like you should be given the death penalty.
Ahahah only incel paedophiles like you think that. :lul: Trust me, I'm not losing any sleep over it.

chris hansen's pedo kill count is 1:

alex rosen just tied with him:

this guy's getting paid a bunch of money to kill pedos essentially. based:

Ahahah only incel paedophiles like you think that. :lul: Trust me, I'm not losing any sleep over it.
No, plenty of people think that. You just are a pathetic faggot who wants to beat down on average honest men in order to feel better about himself.

No, plenty of people think that. You just are a pathetic faggot who wants to beat down on average honest men in order to feel better about himself.
You're a virgin. Why would I take note of what you say? You haven't even lived. I'm sure you are pitiful enough to feel insecure about people seeing you as the lowest of the low due to your paedophilia, but not everyone is like you

I’m not.

You’re replying to me.

You are a faggot and want to stand up for yourself and your disgusting perversion.
You'll never reproduce and if you did I would groom your kids. What's your point? The developed world is going in the direction that I want. I've turned plenty of users here into what you're talking about.

I think he should. He’s preying on stupid idiots who don’t know the law. Everyone here knows that I wanna fuck 12-14 girls but I would never end up on Chris Hansen not because I’m a genius but I’m not an idiot.

He should resign once and for all.
Mogged by skeeter Jean it's over for Chris Hansen

(Not mogged in looks though)

Lmao so you’re not even hiding your pedo ways

What is the direction u want?
Yeah, I want kids to get raped. I don't have the attraction myself, but if others do then more power to them as far as I'm concerned. You're conflating paedophilia with LGBT though

• JFL
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
Yeah, I want kids to get raped. I don't have the attraction myself, but if others do then more power to them as far as I'm concerned. You're conflating paedophilia with LGBT though
Because LGBT fags do want to indoctrinate kids.

• Love it
Reactions: Eriot Lodger
I think he should. He’s preying on stupid idiots who don’t know the law. Everyone here knows that I wanna fuck 12-14 girls but I would never end up on Chris Hansen not because I’m a genius but I’m not an idiot.

He should resign once and for all.
Did my guy really just say he wants to fuck 12 year olds? Castrate this freak.

i hope he meets the wrong pedo one day and get shotgun implants in the face.

deserves it for being a nasty slimy cuck.
i was watching some eastern european pedo hunting show
the dude came with a big knife and slashed the fuck out of the "pedo hunter" and he and his crew raw away :feelskek:
was a refreshing moment, agecuck getting what he deserves and men with natural intact attraction just trying to get some jb not sitting down waiting for the police to come like cucks

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
And? Do you have an argument for why entrapment is bad?
It's objectively good because it prevents criminals from actually commiting a crime
It shouldn't be a crime in the first place

You are a pedo trying to reason his way out of being a pedo, JFL 🤣🤣

Of course those mfers are guilty

They came into the 13 yo girl house (intended 13 yo) with condoms, they are bigger, stronger and she is alone, therefore she would be forced to go with it either way

That is why it's good to get those pedos off the streets, if you were a father and some mfer like that was in your house, you would beat him close to death in anger
If you’re a father you should talk to your daughter ahead of time so she doesn’t get into this situation.

Do you think 16 is a reasonable AoC?
I don't really care. There just needs to be a number that determines whether you can fuck or not.

He was back for a brief moment in 2018 and it was entertaining, but ever since then he's just made an ass of himself. Clearly in it for the money and fame at this point.

He was back for a brief moment in 2018 and it was entertaining, but ever since then he's just made an ass of himself. Clearly in it for the money and fame at this point.
He’s a fucking asshole.

• +1
Reactions: Meteor21
you live in the satanic west FAGGOT

OBEY YOUR LAWS

If you are in mena rambling about age cuck laws in the gay western nations actually kys :feelskek: you can get JB to marry anytime and noone will bat an eye
Rajasthanmaxxing

You're going by your own pedo definition, not the actual conventional one that everybody else uses. Ephebophiles like "kids" around the ages of 15-19, not fucking 12. You're a paedophile, just get over it.
View attachment 3064727
You do realize the average man likes around 15, right?

Just because someone breaks the law in an impulsive and stupid manner does not give them impunity from the law, the hell is this post?