Should clinics give you your CT scan for your personal record or do they consider it their property?

6ft4

6ft4

30:30:40 Facial thirds Pill
Had one done in my latest consult but now I want to change surgeon
The price I paid for the consult is quite a bit less than if I had got a CT scan done somewhere else
I want to ghost that clinic and surgeon but I would also like to get the CT scan from them
Is it worth asking them to send me the CT scan and risk having them pester me about proceeding with surgery or should I just get another done elsewhere?

If they don't print your CT scan for you, they are a shit clinic and I would spend a penny on them.

Ask them to send you the CT scan.
When I got mine done, the clinic gave me a CD with my CT scan, including a software called Romexis to install it on my PC and view it, with instructions of how to install it.

When I got mine done, the clinic gave me a CD with my CT scan, including a software called Romexis to install it on my PC and view it, with instructions of how to install it.
I already have Romexis from a past CT scan
I just need the new dcm file but they could claim I need to pay the full price to receive it jfl

Had one done in my latest consult but now I want to change surgeon
The price I paid for the consult is quite a bit less than if I had got a CT scan done somewhere else
I want to ghost that clinic and surgeon but I would also like to get the CT scan from them
Is it worth asking them to send me the CT scan and risk having them pester me about proceeding with surgery or should I just get another done elsewhere?
Just email their support or what ever email they have and, write a formal request for your scans to be forwarded to you, I don't see why they wouldn't give you them.

Also if they are in EU they have to legally give you them if you request them as they are photos of you and you can request anything they have on file about you. (GDPR)

They gave me the CD, but they wanted me to give it to a doctor, little do they know he is overseas :lul:, my entire skull is on this and I cant even see it rn, however does that software work for any CD?