Should @curlyheadjames be kicked off looksmax?

D

Deleted member 11126

Kraken
@curlyheadjames I saw this guys before and after he looks like a monster now after his surgeries

Looksmax took a semi normal kid and turned him into the next elliot rodger school shooter

Like this kid clearly is worse off and should never have been allowed on here in the first place his life is ruined now.

He had chadlite potential

At this point if your not filtering out information you will leave this website looking like a monster. 90% of the advice here will turn you into a weirdo

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: angelo, Deleted member 21550, thecel and 16 others
This is him 14-15 before looksmax

This is him 15-16 after looksmax this place really need to keep people under 16 out you ruined this kids life

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: angelo, Deleted member 21550, Virgin at 29 😔 and 30 others
what are you talking about?

hes chad now

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: incel194012940, Marsiere214, the BULL and 14 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ALP, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 17291 and 6 others
No, he has no one to blame but himself

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: angelo, Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 2729 and 4 others
At 15 I would never be that retarded I wonder what causes someone to do this,,, Also how did he even get surgery under 18

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, ALP, Ken and 1 other person
At 15 I would never be that retarded I wonder what causes someone to do this,,, Also how did he even get surgery under 18
That's the weird part. Maybe his parents allowed it. So the only people he can sue are his parents.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Marsiere214, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 2 others
That's the weird part. Maybe his parents allowed it. So the only people he can sue are his parents.
Parents letting their kids get a surgery besides MSE should get arrested. He wasn't even done with puberty (he had decent trajectory as it was anyways) what kind of person lets their kid get cheek implants at 15

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: the BULL and Deleted member 17791
he never got surgery he said it was because of puberty and rotting that he descended, He didn't even looksmax he just listened to the copers who said that only face matters, if he ate healthy worked out and gymmaxxed + hgh and vitamin d he would mog and not be a manlet

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: angelo, Marsiere214, Danish_Retard and 2 others
Parents letting their kids get a surgery besides MSE should get arrested. He wasn't even done with puberty (he had decent trajectory as it was anyways) what kind of person lets their kid get cheek implants at 15
He got cheek fat removed not implants.

Some of his old pics, he had a big nose, he also got rhino.

He can fix this tbh, he needs to get fatter and recover face fat.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
He doesn't have any parents he has a apartment he lives in and he's suing his parents for money for 10 years

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, ALP and Erik-Jón
he never got surgery he said it was because of puberty and rotting that he descended, He didn't even looksmax he just listened to the copers who said that only face matters, if he ate healthy worked out and gymmaxxed + hgh and vitamin d he would mog and not be a manlet
He got rhino for sure. His nose became completely different.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Erik-Jón
He got cheek fat removed not implants.

Some of his old pics, he had a big nose, he also got rhino.

He can fix this tbh, he needs to get fatter and recover face fat.
Fix this how? He literally looks like a monster

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, stevielake, ALP and 3 others
he is mentally ill, he wasn't a chadlite with his height 5'6

• +1
Reactions: stevielake and ALP
  • +1
Reactions: angelo, Deleted member 21550, ALP and 1 other person
I think more people are looksminned after finding this website at this point

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21550, Deleted member 9801, Deleted member and 5 others
It's his extreme hollow cheeks that mess him up. That can be fixed eventually
I've never seen anyone who was skinny look that bad cheekbone wise.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
You know that niga is some kind of masochist with a humiliation fetish.

• +1
Reactions: angelo, Clark69 and Adriana Lima
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, Deleted member 11126, Adriana Lima and 1 other person
Nah, he's entertaining to me so he serves a purpose.

• +1
Reactions: Adriana Lima
I feel bad. Went from good appeal to 0 appeal

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 21550, incel194012940, ALP and 3 others
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Erik-Jón
@curlyheadjames

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 16133
Yeah, he can get work done to add fat grafts to his cheeks.
I mean he for sure needs more weight but from the looks of it he must have gotten some surgery. I wonder how much of this is reversal.
I feel bad. Went from good appeal to 0 appeal
Yeah its literally over for him now

• Hmm...
I mean he for sure needs more weight but from the looks of it he must have gotten some surgery. I wonder how much of this is reversal.

Yeah its literally over for him now
Im pretty sure he never got implants. He could most likely recover somewhat.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 16133
Im pretty sure he never got implants. He could most likely recover somewhat.
I hope your right @curlyheadjames if your reading this bulk and lift weights

• WTF
  • Love it
  • Love it
I just seen this user, thought his picture was from a horror show, or a character IN Rocky Horror Show. Searched his name and it’s being spoken about in the last hour, is he real?

• +1
Reactions: ALP
Lol he's probably photo editing,he looks different in motion

@curlyheadjames I saw this guys before and after he looks like a monster now after his surgeries

Looksmax took a semi normal kid and turned him into the next elliot rodger school shooter

Like this kid clearly is worse off and should never have been allowed on here in the first place his life is ruined now.

He had chadlite potential

At this point if your not filtering out information you will leave this website looking like a monster. 90% of the advice here will turn you into a weirdo
No

You know that niga is some kind of masochist with a humiliation fetish.
Indeed. The dude records himself eating shit, and shares videos of his mom sucking dick. Who does that? Only form of therapy capable of fixing this subhuman is a bullet going in his skull

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: angelo, Jarate, Deleted member and 1 other person
No he can blame this entire forum for all the dumb ass threads. Every single retarded proceedure he got has an "ideal" thread with loads of thumbs up. This site is a joke when it comes to true aesthetics

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: helpmegod, Deleted member 16133 and ROTTING
No he can blame this entire forum for all the dumb ass threads. Every single retarded proceedure he got has an "ideal" thread with loads of thumbs up. This site is a joke when it comes to true aesthetics
He can't sue people for sharing an opinion.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and ALP
He can't sue people for sharing an opinion.
Not with the legal shit, but this website is filled with retards who think they know jack shit about aesthetics and jerking each other off

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21550 and Deleted member 16133
What procedures he got? I thought he is just deformed.

• JFL
  • Love it
Not with the legal shit, but this website is filled with retards who think they know jack shit about aesthetics and jerking each other off
He can blame if he wants.

• Love it
cheek fat removal and rhinoplasty.
Really? I legit thought he is just deformed now; I didn't know about his operations. Huge looksmin.

• +1
Really? I legit thought he is just deformed now; I didn't know about his operations. Huge looksmin.
He had a shit nose before. That operation ascended him but his work on cheeks is what ruined him.

He naturally has those big lips.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Wallenberg
View attachment 1718752This is him 14-15 before looksmax

View attachment 1718753 This is him 15-16 after looksmax this place really need to keep people under 16 out you ruined this kids life
He did that because hes stupid, not because of looksmax. Also he is skinnier and bigger bones from before puberty. He naturally became a walking earth devil, and is wasting it by posting on this website instead of using his natural looks(eyes are fucking obscenely good, bones are like a serial killer slayer)

Anyways, the dude is stupud for beying high inhibition

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member, ALP, buflek and 1 other person
He had a shit nose before. That operation ascended him but his work on cheeks is what ruined him.

He naturally has those big lips.
He has comedy character-like looks now.

• JFL
He did that because hes stupid, not because of looksmax. Also he is skinnier and bigger bones from before puberty. He naturally became a walking earth devil, and is wasting it by posting on this website instead of using his natural looks(eyes are fucking obscenely good, bones are like a serial killer slayer)

Anyways, the dude is stupud for beying high inhibition
whats bad about me and holding me back from getting girls?