Should guys always chase the girls?

C

chasingaesthetics

Silver
I mean I get that unless you are brad pitt you wont have them coming up to you but if you can see they are showing interest would you go up to them because the thing is as you take care of yourself more and more you become more aware of your selfworth and dont feel the need to approach because what are they bringing to the table other than p*ssy, I will admit I am a slave to the pussy though

• +1
Reactions: Ken
Yes, unless you are a status maxxed chad.

The only females to ever approach me have been sub-4 landwhales.

It's mostly men who approach girls - unless you are a chad
you will know whether a female is interested in you as they will make it obvious

• +1
Reactions: unwhippedcream and Deleted member 2729

It's mostly men who approach girls - unless you are a chad
you will know whether a female is interested in you as they will make it obvious
above is my opinion also.

it's over for passive men. That are non Chad statusmaxxed, at least irl.
online wimen dare to be a bit more pro-active and froward

• +1
Reactions: Ken

imo a statusmaxx is a bigger halo for them to approach rather than just being a chad

• +1
Reactions: Kami, Deleted member 16380 and Ken
I mean I get that unless you are brad pitt you wont have them coming up to you but if you can see they are showing interest would you go up to them because the thing is as you take care of yourself more and more you become more aware of your selfworth and dont feel the need to approach because what are they bringing to the table other than p*ssy, I will admit I am a slave to the pussy though
No, because if you're hot women will quickly form warm friendship with you and it can easily lead further, first impression determines everything in human relations