Should I aim for light eyes if a safe procedure is invented or stay with dark eyes? (pic with contacts inside)

Zyros

Zyros

Kraken
Captura

Yes its from some costume party but should give an idea about if light eyes would make me improve or if I shouldn't bother and stay with brown eyes. Just picture them blue instead of yellow, but I am talking about the lightness level itself.

I read many tiems that EVERYONE gains from light eyes but dunno

Light eyes improve people with dark hair and eyebrows so yes. You've probably heard this already but a rhinoplasty would greatly improve your facial harmony.

Light eyes improve people with dark hair and eyebrows so yes. You've probably heard this already but a rhinoplasty would greatly improve your facial harmony.

Yopu mean making the nose narrower?

You need to try some high quality prescription colored contact lenses.

These cheap party city contacts aren't going to provide an accurate assessment.

Then report back.

Yes, you should dye your hair dirt blonde too.

View attachment 2563

Yes its from some costume party but should give an idea about if light eyes would make me improve or if I shouldn't bother and stay with brown eyes. Just picture them blue instead of yellow, but I am talking about the lightness level itself.

Light eyes do look better and offer sharper contrast, but in my opinion changing the eye color you were born with screams self hate, insecurity and low status

View attachment 2563

do not fucking change your nose, it's big but it matches your skull, you'll regret it big time unless it's a really small change

• +1
Reactions: 20characterslong and Zesto
Light eyes do look better and offer sharper contrast, but in my opinion changing the eye color you were born with screams self hate, insecurity and low status
We are looksmaxxing to get rid of the self-hate, insecurity, and low status that comes along being below-average looking

• +1
Reactions: CopeMaxxer

What is this kind of platitude doing on a looks focused forum lmao.

is hair really that important? I fear doing anything and ruining it tbh

Yeah don't do it. You will have to keep dying it, have different colored roots, etc..

Plus you'll have to start dying your eyebrows to match.

It's too much of a hassle.

Holy shit. Just be a gay vampire theory confirmed @Felix97 @blackopstruecel @11gaijin

• +1
Reactions: Never_Began, RichardSpencel, 11gaijin and 1 other person
i miss my long hair :(

Blues eyes go with dirty blonde, I have that matchup, depends how light, my eyes aren’t super bright but are good and suit me. I wouldn’t do surgery maybe coloured contacts that’s about it.

We are looksmaxxing to get rid of the self-hate, insecurity, and low status that comes along being below-average looking

I agree on the majority of the things that looksmaxing entails, but changing hair color, eye color and/or white/bleachmaxxing won't solve the problems the majority of us have with women and relationships.

If he or whoever wants to do it because he actually thinks it looks good and does it for himself, then i think it's a good thing

Unfortunately, i have stumbled upon many people that do the things i listed because they think it's their ethnicities that fail them and by doing such thing (referring mostly to white/bleachmaxing) they are delivering a message to their surroundings that their ethnicity is not equal to others and in my opinion could definitely be seen as a form of worship of white people, by for example dying hair blonde or changing dark features to lighter ones that are typically observed in white people.

why did you cut it
i dunno, i just felt like cutting it and shaved it, shoulder length. plus it was too much of a hassle cause i workout everyday and have to dry it. i'll grow it back when i have a full beard.

I agree on the majority of the things that looksmaxing entails, but changing hair color, eye color and/or white/bleachmaxxing won't solve the problems the majority of us have with women and relationships.

If he or whoever wants to do it because he actually thinks it looks good and does it for himself, then i think it's a good thing

Unfortunately, i have stumbled upon many people that do the things i listed because they think it's their ethnicities that fail them and by doing such thing (referring mostly to white/bleachmaxing) they are delivering a message to their surroundings that their ethnicity is not equal to others and in my opinion could definitely be seen as a form of worship of white people, by for example dying hair blonde or changing dark features to lighter ones that are typically observed in white people.

I agree with that. But white people do have the highest SMV.

your problem isn't eye color but the eye area overall

• +1
Reactions: TakaRyo and Future Arablite

Attachments

• eyes.png
    eyes.png
    4.8 KB · Views: 27
is hair really that important? I fear doing anything and ruining it tbh

Dirt blonde is the ideal hair color tbh. You would benefit a lot from it seeing as you have no other major facial problems. I think you could even pass as a natural blond.

There is no way some dye would ruin your hair, just be careful to select the one that looks most natural.

Blond blue-eyed guys are desired by every non-blonde woman around the globe. If you live in an area with a lot of dark haired people it's a major halo.

You should get filler put in ur eyelid to make it hooded it would look really godly imo
But I already have hooded eyes
Eyes

• +1
Reactions: TakaRyo
Jesus christ both the gambler and zyros are here now I don't even know what to say. I was talking to the gambler

wait is he the real gambler? wow hes back

• +1
  • +1
I‘d be legit Chad with your eye area. Mogs me to oblivion and back

My eye area is so controversial but I personally hate it. It's hooded by skin and not by bone. Can you even get surgery to get eyes hooded by bone? I have no idea.

My eye area is so controversial but I personally hate it. It's hooded by skin and not by bone. Can you even get surgery to get eyes hooded by bone? I have no idea.
Appreciate it man. :feelsree:

• +1
is this actually the PSL Legend Zyros himself? or is it someone larping as him

Don't be a pussy blindness is worth it

This wasn't even a costume party,this was just zyros on his nightly stroll looking for victims.

• +1
Reactions: Never_Began