Should I approach taller stacies?

AlexanderTheGreat

AlexanderTheGreat

stacysexual | short face LDARing | to-be-GodChad
So, I am in this odd situation where I do get approaches and IOIs from stacy/stacylite foids shorter than me (even prime white foids) and some becky/avg foids slightly taller than me. These foids would range from 5ft5-5ft6.

I am actually 5ft6 but I lift fraud to 5ft8.5. And many times I see tall stacies (5ft7+) and there is a tingling in my balls that I have to talk to them. Ofcourse these tall stacies like to fog so they wear heels which actually takes their frauded height to a height taller than my frauded height. Because of this I am never able to gain the confidence to approach them. And also that these tall stacies don't give IOIs to me (or maybe to anyone?)

My question is whether I should still try to hit on them or not... just for the off chance?

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
No

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: AlexanderTheGreat and Birdcell
So, I am in this odd situation where I do get approaches and IOIs from stacy/stacylite foids shorter than me (even prime white foids) and some becky/avg foids slightly taller than me. These foids would range from 5ft5-5ft6.
where and how do they approach you?

you miss 100% of the shots you don’t take

• Woah
Reactions: AlexanderTheGreat
where and how do they approach you?
Some just come sit next to me and start a chat randomly and introduce themselves and then ask for my insta/number. Others who give IOIs start preening themselves or going to the washroom multiple times to apply make up and stuff.
Pretty standard stuff.

• Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fauxfox, aBetterMii, SLA and 1 other person
Some just come sit next to me and start a chat randomly and introduce themselves and then ask for my insta/number. Others who give IOIs start preening themselves or going to the washroom multiple times to apply make up and stuff.
Pretty standard stuff.
sit next to you on the bus or in class or what? Its just that if it happens often as you make it seem then you are a legit chad.

you miss 100% of the shots you don’t take
I have tried doing it a few times in the last few weeks, but most of the times these tall stacies act pretty indifferent/cold towards me (not saying that non-stacies or non-tall ones aren't indifferent, since just by male-female attraction number most foids are indeed indifferent). Therein lies my confusion of whether all of these stacies are indifferent just to me, or are they indifferent to most people since they get hit on all the time?

What I have noticed is that at least some of these definitely give more attention to 6ft+ htn/chadlites/chad etc. particularly when they know them already. Sadly nobody in my circle has introduced me to any of these tall stacies directly so that I could gauge whether they would be indifferent to me even if they know me.

sit next to you on the bus or in class or what? Its just that if it happens often as you make it seem then you are a legit chad.
Yes to the first question... coming to sit next to me, changing seats if they spot me. Although I would say that it doesn't happen that often that I could be labeled chad. Chad would probably get inundated with attention all the time.

No taller stacies for your subhuman genetics, suck my dick instead

I am actually 5ft6 but I lift fraud to 5ft8.5. And many times I see tall stacies (5ft7+) and there is a tingling in my balls that I have to talk to them. Ofcourse these tall stacies like to fog so they wear heels which actually takes their frauded height to a height taller than my frauded height. Because of this I am never able to gain the confidence to approach them. And also that these tall stacies don't give IOIs to me (or maybe to anyone?)

My question is whether I should still try to hit on them or not... just for the off chance?
They'd have ridiculous standards.

• +1
Pretty standard stuff.
Funnily enough most of these foids are on the younger side <20y. So I guess maybe they are just desperate to lose their virginity which is why they think I could be an okay option to do that?

Pretty standard stuff.
What looks level of foids are you looking for?
I think a stacy would be extremely difficult to obtain.

• Hmm...
I think a stacy would be extremely difficult to obtain.
Yeah stacies would be pretty difficult. I haven't even done much looksmaxxing yet, and I can't heightmaxx till I get enough time and money to potentially do LL (may be many years).

What looks level of foids are you looking for?
I know what I want longer term. It's in the shorter term I am confused of whether I should approach stacies or not. Maybe when I have done looksmaxxing I can get some stacy by luck?

• +1
Yeah stacies would be pretty difficult. I haven't even done much looksmaxxing yet, and I can't heightmaxx till I get enough time and money to potentially do LL (may be many years).

I know what I want longer term. It's in the shorter term I am confused of whether I should approach stacies or not. Maybe when I have done looksmaxxing I can get some stacy by luck?
I think you're being way too ambitious about looks levels of foids you can get. Forget stacylites and stacies. They're extremely picky about everything; you're just gonna be left with disappointment. Try a HTB instead.

Man what I would do for a 6’5 long legged shebeast with a horseass to dominate and plow into with her legs in the air.

• JFL
I think you're being way too ambitious about looks levels of foids you can get. Forget stacylites and stacies. They're extremely picky about everything; you're just gonna be left with disappointment. Try a HTB instead.
Yeah you're right. Sometimes I cope with my ambition by saying that I am IQmaxxed, but IQ means jack in these things.
It's just that there is something about the rush of approaching and talking to stacies which makes me go crazy some times.

• +1
Yeah you're right. Sometimes I cope with my ambition by saying that I am IQmaxxed, but IQ means jack in these things.
It's just that there is something about the rush of approaching and talking to stacies which makes me go crazy some times.
You're dead set on wanting a Stacy, right?

• Hmm...
Man what I would do for a 6’5 long legged shebeast with a horseass to dominate and plow into with her legs in the air.
That may actually be easier to do than getting a stacy, since at that height almost impossible for her to find a taller husband unless she internationalmaxxes.

That may actually be easier to do than getting a stacy, since at that height almost impossible for her to find a taller husband unless she internationalmaxxes.
I’m 6ft with wider frame than my 6ft 3/6ft 2 cousins and have normie low trust face, I think I would have to bad boy maxxx tbh which is already the plan. The issue is finding these damn giraffes and if you do OLD height settings so many trannies pop up

I’m 6ft with wider frame than my 6ft 3/6ft 2 cousins and have normie low trust face, I think I would have to bad boy maxxx tbh which is already the plan. The issue is finding these damn giraffes and if you do OLD height settings so many trannies pop up
You're looking at the wrong place bro... either go to a circus, or look in the Guiness book of records.
Elizabeth Debicki is one shebeast I have seen.

You're looking at the wrong place bro... either go to a circus, or look in the Guiness book of records.
Elizabeth Debicki is one shebeast I have seen.
Some of these volleyball skanks are pretty tall and insecure bc of it, I just want a bitch that I can fight in the bedroom tbh.

Some of these volleyball skanks are pretty tall and insecure bc of it, I just want a bitch that I can fight in the bedroom tbh.
You are right... they are insecure. I have legit got IOIs and intense eye contact from these 6ft+ foggers... and that too when I was a 5ft6 manlet. But then I was not confident enough to approach them.

They are not my first preference though because of societal conventions, but if I get IOI from someone like that again, I will legit approach just as a backup option.

You are right... they are insecure. I have legit got IOIs and intense eye contact from these 6ft+ foggers... and that too when I was a 5ft6 manlet. But then I was not confident enough to approach them.
They are mildly intimidating tbf

Yes to the first question... coming to sit next to me, changing seats if they spot me.
If true then ur a Chad cuz I never in my life seen/experienced anything like this unless im oblivious. I am not even ugly.

Yes to the first question... coming to sit next to me, changing seats if they spot me.
If true then ur a Chad cuz I never in my life seen/experienced anything like this unless im oblivious. I am not even ugly.
It sounds fancy and all but maybe it was just random and I read too much into it. I think since many of these foids have turned out to be on the younger side of 20, I guess they just wanna lose their virginity, and they'll fuck anything for that.

Also, I guess even HTN/chadlites may be getting similar experiences? One doesn't necessarily have to be chad to experience them. They wouldn't be bailing on my dates if I was chad :ROFLMAO:

Also good thing they sit on my side because my profile may be pretty good but my front is cucked by my tear troughs.