Should i approach the Stacy who has shown me 100+ iois?

_MVP_

_MVP_

Im Elite, fuck le Bourgeoisie...
dnr

• JFL
Reactions: 2d v2
No, I did and it didn't go well
She wasn't interested even though she gave me a lot of looks before
It's probably a cherry picking situation where your brain thinks "this girl might like me".

• +1
Reactions: _MVP_
It's probably a cherry picking situation where your brain thinks "this girl might like me".
Its actually happened to me, Girl shown me many iois, i approached, rejected. Won't make that mistake again

Its actually happened to me, Girl shown me many iois, i approached, rejected. Won't make that mistake again
I think girls do it because they're evil and play with men.

• +1
Reactions: Rimaxtis and _MVP_
Same.Some girls give you IOI to get validation.Actually they don't care you or others when they need validation.That is why they randomly give IOI to some men.
I am sorry but most of us just victims of narcy women.

Same.Some girls give you IOI to get validation.Actually they don't care you or others when they need validation.That is why they randomly give IOI to some men.
Yeah Holy Shit man.

U cannot Trust any foids. I will Not risk approaching Girls ever, even If im 99.9% certain she would say yes. I have strong Distrust in foids

• So Sad
Reactions: StuntmanMike and Klasik01
Every day I'm more convinced women don't like or feel like they need men. This is why in matter of justice Chads have to play with women because they are the only type of men that women simp for.

Last edited: