Should I argue with my surgeon

Steph4gr

Steph4gr

basementlooksmaxxer
I got a really disappointing result from my surgeon , the infraorbital implant design was really bad. Should I mention straight up that I don't like the result at all or be more indirect?

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular, beefliverontop and <6PSLcel
Ofc.
Make him suck your dick if he doesnt listen to you

• +1
Reactions: Clqs, Clavicular and Zeta
Did u get saddled ones those mog the regular ones if ur eyes are more on the vertically tall side

yeah I would, I mean u should still wait a bit to see how it looks after the bloating and swelling is gone

• +1
Reactions: user123456 and Steph4gr
A lot of surgeons don't want any bad criticism and they would ghost,l I think
You gotta fight for your peace, tell him what you don't like and make him change it for the better

• +1
Reactions: Steph4gr
I got a really disappointing result from my surgeon , the infraorbital implant design was really bad. Should I mention straight up that I don't like the result at all or be more indirect?
ofc u should tell him, u didnt pay him money for him to fuck up ur face

• +1
A lot of surgeons don't want any bad criticism and they would ghost,l I think
Why care about what he will think? Its you at the end of the day who got to go with shitty infraorbital implant because of him

Why care about what he will think? Its you at the end of the day who got to go with shitty infraorbital implant because of him
Yeah I will tell him , don't wanna get ghosted tbh

Absolutely it’s an alpha trait

• +1
if you argue with him and get surgery from him again that mf is gonna intentionally botch you :lul:

you should definitely complain if you didn't like the service YOU paid for.

• +1
Reactions: Steph4gr and drag
you should definitely complain if you didn't like the service YOU paid for.
Yeah definitely will. The contract says it covers revision fees but I don't think it will cover the money for new implants

Tell him that you think the design is pure shit. Simple as that, like I remember when barber fucked up my hair once i told him that he must have hit his head against a concrete wall before giving me a haircut :lul:.

Tell him that you think the design is pure shit. Simple as that, like I remember when barber fucked up my hair once i told him that he must have hit his head against a concrete wall before giving me a haircut :lul:.
Bruh, it's not the same getting a haircut and getting invasive surgery 😂

maybe consult him again and tell him they arent what you expected how far post op are you

yes dont get fucked but be nice about it