Should I arrange marriage a GL punjabi chick?

D

Deleted member 21700

Luminary
Joined
Aug 22, 2022
Posts
5,571
Reputation
5,991
Some families saw my pics at gramps' place and asked my parents for it lmao. And like most GL punjabi girls, they are pretty damn cute. But then again, I am too blackpilled and manchild for this.
 
Go for it, dude. And make sure to give me one, too. :)
 
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 21700
Y not
 
  • +1
Reactions: StacyAttractant, StacyRepellent and Deleted member 21700
Can you send a pic of a Punjabi chick
Since I rarely find south Asian to be attractive
 

Similar threads

etulceil
Replies
23
Views
96
etulceil
etulceil
bhsoda_destroyer
Replies
17
Views
135
Gengar’s Ghost
Gengar’s Ghost
ethnic_coper67
Replies
6
Views
60
ethnic_coper67
ethnic_coper67
shandingo
Replies
14
Views
188
Askinov
Askinov
horseman
Replies
4
Views
41
BatemanNigga
BatemanNigga

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top