should i ascend?

should i?

• Total voters
Michael Myers

Michael Myers

Staff
ive known her for many years now, shes latina. her pair bonding ability is screwed and she is also what we would call a "landwhale" (she does have a nice face though) yesterday she sent me this:

• Ugh..
Reactions: Zer0/∞
ok ill guess ill stay truecel

fucking fakecel :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693 and Michael Myers
NTs can’t be incel. :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
NTs can’t be incel. :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
I hate autism so much, why isn't there a cure for this shit man...

We are disabled man, I should just give up and collect neetbux as this point tbh

@Copexodius Maximus :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

what do you mean i am literally a truecel in terms of looks
You have a foid willing to have sex with you, fucking volcel NTfag! :soy::soy::soy::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

• +1
Reactions: Copeful
  • JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers
This is looksmax, not the incel forum jfl. He will be a good beta buck provider.
this bengali motherfucker who mogs me has posted a thread about me in july which i wasnt even aware of:hnghn:

• So Sad
Reactions: Copexodius Maximus
You have a foid willing to have sex with you, fucking volcel NTfag! :soy::soy::soy::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
no i dont, no one has ever expressed any sexual interest in me :feelswah::feelswah:

ive known her for many years now, shes latina. her pair bonding ability is screwed and she is also what we would call a "landwhale" (she does have a nice face though) yesterday she sent me this:

View attachment 1844783
You should fuck her but not marry. Imagine settling for a used up chola with a body count greater than 50 :sick::sick:

You should fuck her but not marry. Imagine settling for a used up chola with a body count greater than 50 :sick::sick:
she asked me something like "you dont want head?" but not sure if that was a general question or a personal question:feelsgiga:

she asked me something like "you dont want head?" but not sure if that was a general question or a personal question:feelsgiga:
She’s obviously talking about you jfl. Stop being scared and high inhib, go grab her with your arm and if she doesn’t resist go for the kiss.

She’s obviously talking about you jfl. Stop being scared and high inhib, go grab her with your arm and if she doesn’t resist go for the kiss.
lol she lives in america and im disgusted by the fact shes had one night stands. she also told me about an ex who had a huge cock, like 8x6-tier. id be a legit cuck if i were to ltr her. :feelskek: not only that but she also told me she had sex with 40+ year old men when she was 20 years old.

• +1
Reactions: Copexodius Maximus
lol she lives in america and im disgusted by the fact shes had one night stands. she also told me about an ex who had a huge cock, like 8x6-tier. id be a legit cuck if i were to ltr her. :feelskek: not only that but she also told me she had sex with 40+ year old men when she was 20 years old.
Don’t go for ltr jfl

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers