Should I ask for Buccal fat removal during Bimax?

Should I get Buccal fat removal during Bimax?

• Yes - get full Buccal fat removal

• Yes - get partial (50%) Buccal fat removal

• No - don't get Buccal fat removal

Results are only viewable after voting.
L

lilhorizontal32

Equinox
Some people say it ages you whereas others say that it is a guaranteed looksmax.

Can someone explain when this is a good idea, and also if partial removal (50% of buccal fat) is a good idea instead?

I dont think it's an opinion that it will somewhat ages you
also from what I saw partial removal is pretty useless, either you do it or you dont

• +1
Reactions: Prince88, lilhorizontal32 and Deleted member 7725
I could be wrong but I think it ages women more, as they look good with some facial fat which is a youthful trait. For men, facial fat is a failo and visible bones are a big halo.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Swole bravo, lilhorizontal32, Sal and 3 others
I could be wrong but I think it ages women more, as they look good with some facial fat which is a youthful trait. For men, facial fat is a failo and visible bones are a big halo.
Fat pads are also a youthful trait i would never do buccal fat removal it ages you both gender with a random outcome usually nothing

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: lilhorizontal32, Deleted member 14774 and Deleted member 7725
I dont think it's an opinion that it will somewhat ages you
also from what I saw partial removal is pretty useless, either you do it or you dont
This.

Get lefort 3

• JFL
Reactions: Dystopian
Fat pads are also a youthful trait i would never do buccal fat removal it ages you both gender with a random outcome usually nothing
It depends where the fat pads are. The fat pads around eye area are a youthful trait for both genders but the cheeks are mainly for women. Girls look worse with zygos popping out but guys look better. And wdym "random outcome"? The surgery isn't reliable?

How much more they charging to do that during bimax?

no point, your skins gonna stretch out from the advancement

• +1
Reactions: cardiologist and maneg1
this is true, guys that get bimax usually have more defined looking cheekbones afterwards since the skin is now stretched out as it should be

• +1
Reactions: rand anon, Deleted member 2729 and cardiologist
yea do it.

ppl don’t understand that ppl with proper craniofacial development have everything developed, e.g. forward & laterally developed zygomatic arches that help with stretching soft tissue. you don’t get that with a bimax, so you need to compensate with less buccal fat.

• +1
Reactions: Sal
this is true, guys that get bimax usually have more defined looking cheekbones afterwards since the skin is now stretched out as it should be
but wouldn't it look EVEN better with buccal fat removal?

yea do it.

ppl don’t understand that ppl with proper craniofacial development have everything developed, e.g. forward & laterally developed zygomatic arches that help with stretching soft tissue. you don’t get that with a bimax, so you need to compensate with less buccal fat.
I can always get cheekbone implants later right? I wouldn't want to do a cope procedure to compensate

but wouldn't it look EVEN better with buccal fat removal?

I can always get cheekbone implants later right? I wouldn't want to do a cope procedure to compensate
looking death tier lean does not look good, plus you can always get buccal fat removal afterwards if its truly needed

• +1
Reactions: rand anon, Deleted member 2729 and lilhorizontal32
I need lefort movement for that or would bsso and genio also help?