Should I ask oneitis for hug?

Should I ask my oneitis for a hug

• Yes, ask her for a hug

• No, don't ask for a hig

Results are only viewable after voting.
well he’s not. you’re grabbing at straws. keep it realistic. we know chad can get anybody
AND NON CHAD GEN GET WHAT IS TO UGLY FOR CHAD OR WHAT IS USED BY CHAD COMPLETLY.

• +1
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown
what makes me weird

is it cuz I'm Short + Ethnic + writes love letters + stares at same girl (my oneitis)?

what else
let’s see.... you stare at her all the time.... she wasn’t initially attracted to you.... you wrote her a letter.... you probably act weird in general.... you have a stigma around your name and people gossip

let’s see.... you stare at her all the time.... she wasn’t initially attracted to you.... you wrote her a letter.... you probably act weird in general.... you have a stigma around your name and people gossip
what can I do now?

what can I do to fix myself?

one of my classmates told me to wait 1 month so the whole letter thing dies down then try hitting on her again

what can I do now?

what can I do to fix myself?

one of my classmates told me to wait 1 month so the whole letter thing dies down then try hitting on her again
no never talk to her again. it’s done. i’m being serious. never talk to her or her friends again.

you keep low and/or transfer schools. just forget her and girls in general. work out more and skinmaxx and hang w your bros.

• +1
no never talk to her again. it’s done. i’m being serious. never talk to her or her friends again.

you keep low and/or transfer schools. just forget her and girls in general. work out more and skinmaxx and hang w your bros.
I already have no acne and my body is good

also today when we were doing presentations her and her friend kept laughing and pointing at me when I was presenting my slides

does this mean anything?

I already have no acne and my body is good

also today when we were doing presentations her and her friend kept laughing and pointing at me when I was presenting my slides

does this mean anything?
yeah they were talking about u. in a negative way.

• +1
yeah they were talking about u. in a negative way.
it wasn't anything to do with my presentation because no one else was doing that and they were all being respectful

can you give me a rundown on where I messed up? sorry for spam. just one more time and I won't ask again

it wasn't anything to do with my presentation because no one else was doing that and they were all being respectful

can you give me a rundown on where I messed up? sorry for spam. just one more time and I won't ask again
you messed on giving her the note. you should have never done that. just don’t think about asking out anyone else and just chill w friends for ur last year in hs

• +1
you messed on giving her the note. you should have never done that. just don’t think about asking out anyone else and just chill w friends for ur last year in hs
why did she go to the good-looking Brandon dude then and was happy and thought it was him that wrote it, but disgusted when she found out it was me?

what would I have done without the note and asking her out normally? her friend already said she likes him and not me anyways so it would have probably ended the same way in the end maybe without the bullying for the letter, am I correct?

why did she go to the good-looking Brandon dude then and was happy and thought it was him that wrote it, but disgusted when she found out it was me?

what would I have done without the note and asking her out normally? her friend already said she likes him and not me anyways so it would have probably ended the same way in the end maybe without the bullying for the letter, am I correct?
pheno pill.

girls have diff tastes. idk man just don’t ask out any girls this year

• +1
grab that ass like it belong to you. you are the king bro.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown and PubertyMaxxer
No,she'll probably won't let you and tells you that she doesn't like to be touched,just like mine told me (AKA you shouldn't even have a right to look at me you ugly subhuman).
Chad just creampied her as you were writing this though,just like mine.
ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHGHHHHHHHHHHHH
Fucking hate this gay earth.

FUCKING HATE IT

• +1