Should I ask out girl that is giving short replies and not asking questions?

Ken

Ken

Equinox
I met a girl through a friend and got her number. Ive been texting her but she is not asking any questions back. She takes 10-15 minutes to reply. She is using emojis but her replies are only about a sentence long.

Ive texted about 4 questions , should I ask her out already? I dont want to keep interviewing her through text but I dont know where to take her since I dont know much about her. I will most likely get rejected :feelswah:

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16984, JawMogger, Zeruel and 1 other person
no

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 17829, Baldingman1998, Deleted member 16058 and 1 other person
if she doesn't show interest it's almost always useless, just ghost her and wait if she writes again, if not she wasn't interested in the first place

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, closedplatecel, ifyouwannabemylover and 6 others
I met a girl through a friend and got her number. Ive been texting her but she is not asking any questions back. She takes 10-15 minutes to reply. She is using emojis but her replies are only about a sentence long.

Ive texted about 4 questions , should I ask her out already? I dont want to keep interviewing her through text but I dont know where to take her since I dont know much about her. I will most likely get rejected :feelswah:
Ryu mogs berrios rn

• Woah
Reactions: Ken
No she's showing low interest

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: LightSkinNoob, Deleted member 16058 and Ken
Do like I do and say,you ain't showing interest so I'm going to leave you alone,if she says that's up to you,she never cared

• +1
Women don’t chase you bro! You have to chase women bro!

Even though women chase serial killer rapist Satan worshipping Chad

C385836F 13C8 49AB 868E 2125900F8747

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: IncelsBraincels, bogii and Ken
I might see her irl in a few weeks. If I do ill ask her our in person. She was extremely friendly irl. She was asking questions and touching my arm. I dont get it, this always happens.

Im at least a foot taller than her and have clearer skin than her. She is my looksmatch at best. I would be happy with her if she gave me a chance.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244 and thereallegend

I'm disappointed you seriously learned nothing in your past experiences

gordon ramsay facepalm GIF

Over It Stop GIF by The Paley Center for Media

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 16058, Deleted member 19530 and Ken
Never text women unless it’s to setup a date. Getting to know a girl through text can only kill the chemistry and mystery, it will only work in women who are extremely vulnerable, don’t have friends.

In short, just ask her to hang out already

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: DwayneWhite55 and Ken
Never text women unless it’s to setup a date. Getting to know a girl through text can only kill the chemistry and mystery, it will only work in women who are extremely vulnerable, don’t have friends.

I will. I sent her a statement as my last text. If she replies ill ask her out.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19530
I will. I sent her a statement as my last text. If she replies ill ask her out.
LOL, she'll probably act the same in real life, I went to many dates where the girls didn't ask anything, and only answered in one-word conversation ending sentences, all the PUA tricks of keeping a conversation going were pretty much useless on them...
A date with them would go something like:
- So...have you done anything interesting or exciting lately?
- No...
- Ahh... but what do you like to do in your free time?
- Nothing.
- Ohh... Personally I like to go out, travel, and do all sorts of stuff and my hobbies are these and these...Just last week I went and visited this town. You won't believe what I saw there!
- OK...
- Don't you have any hobbies or stuff you like to do?
- No.
- Right...well, have you seen any interesting movies or TV shows lately?
- No.
- BTW, what's your favorite movie or TV show of all time?
- Ummm...I..I don't know, I can't think of one right now...
- Ahh, our drinks have arrived, I see you ordered the cappuccino cocktail, that's like my second favorite drink.
- OK...
(Awkward silence for a few seconds when she doesn't say anything and just stares into empty space).
- A penny for your thoughts... What are you thinking right now?
- Ummm, I...no-nothing...

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 18244, closedplatecel, Ken and 1 other person

Apparently you havnt been chad fishing 😆

LOL, she'll probably act the same in real life, I went to many dates where the girls didn't ask anything, and only answered in one-word conversation ending sentences, all the PUA tricks of keeping a conversation going were pretty much useless on them...
- No...
- Nothing.
- Ohh... Personally I like to go out, travel, and do all sorts of stuff and my hobbies are these and these...Just last week I went and visited this town. You won't believe what I saw there!
- OK...
- No.
- No.
- Ahh, our drinks have arrived, I see you ordered the cappuccino cocktail, that's like my second favorite drink.
- OK...
(Awkward silence for a few seconds when she doesn't say anything and just stares into empty space).
Jesus christ ,I would of started something with her and ended the date.

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
- No...
- Nothing.
- OK...
- No.
- No.
- OK...
When I talked to her irl she had a huge smile on her face and was talking a lot. She was laughing at every thing I said and touching my shoulder. She was asking questions and telling me stories. When I asked for her number to hangout she immediately pulled out her phone and handed it to me. I dont get it, Ill just ask her out.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Gonthar

Bro why have you already asked 4 questions and not asked her out already... she's losing interest because you're beating around the bush

• Woah
Bro why have you already asked 4 questions and not asked her out already... she's losing interest because you're beating around the bush
Youre right. I overthink things, hopefully its not too late

• +1
Reactions: JawMogger
Youre right. I overthink things, hopefully its not too late
Stop texting her BS like "how is your day", "gm", "gn" etc. Only use text for setting up date/logistics. If she gave you her number she's basically agreeing to go out with you unless you blow it via text

• +1
texting is so fucking gay. i don't know why people try to have full blown conversations like that. it's not natural for people to communicate like that. you should be either calling, or trying to set up a meet-up through text. not having the conversations you should be having in person over text. but that's just me though.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18244, LightSkinNoob and Ken
- No...
- Nothing.
- OK...
- No.
- No.
- OK...
But you're a manlet, OP isn't

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Ken and Gonthar
When I talked to her irl she had a huge smile on her face and was talking a lot. She was laughing at every thing I said and touching my shoulder. She was asking questions and telling me stories. When I asked for her number to hangout she immediately pulled out her phone and handed it to me. I dont get it, Ill just ask her out.
I feel you on this lol. I've had this type of stuff happen to me in life.

One situation I asked a girl for her number and she acted all excited like yeah!! What's your name? So I thought I hit the lottery and finally got lucky with a pretty skinny girl. Then I texted her and no reply. I said wow no reply. No text back for hours. So I said dumb bitch. And she immediately replies and says you really think I'd talk to you? Lol you work at a drive thru. And some other shit. She said she'd run me over with her truck.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18244 and Ken
texting is so fucking gay. i don't know why people try to have full blown conversations like that. it's not natural for people to communicate like that. you should be either calling, or trying to set up a meet-up through text. not having the conversations you should be having in person over text. but that's just me though.
Ever since texting came out I became a texter. I find talking on the phone awkward and they take over the conversation and blab. Idk texting has really took over I think.

Apparently you havnt been chad fishing 😆
I forgot the part where you’re a .1% top male model there buddy, for the rest of us texting simply doesn’t work. It’s all about meeting irl and escalating but every day there’s less and less men capable of this

• +1
I decided to ask her out. She didnt reply for hours so I considered it a rejection. 12 hours later she finally replied saying yes.

I cant believe it, it seems to good to be true. This is first girl since my oneitis that I will actually be excited to go out with.

• Love it
Reactions: The_God, JawMogger and Deleted member 19530

You guys were right.

I decided to ask her out. She didnt reply for hours so I considered it a rejection. 12 hours later she finally replied saying yes.

I cant believe it, it seems to good to be true. This is first girl since my oneitis that I will actually be excited to go out with.
Happy for you bro. When you go to the date don’t over think it, just be yourself but at some point escalate even if it’s awkward, put your hand on her waist and don’t back down, go for the kiss even if awkward

• +1
Reactions: JawMogger and Ken

Congrats bro hope it goes well

• +1
If she's not keeping the conversation going, she's not interested. Move on before you look pathetic

Why didnt she reply for 12 hours also whats ur race and hers as well.

Why didnt she reply for 12 hours also whats ur race and hers as well.
Dont want to give too much info but we are the same race.

I have no idea why she took so long. She just graduated high school. Hopefully its because she was nervous and not because she was having doubts.

I have no idea why she took so long. She just graduated high school. Hopefully its because she was nervous and not because she was having doubts.
So whats ur race ??

You korean or japanese based on ur pfp ?

She's probably just inexperienced... she would have ghosted, said she was busy, suggested bringing other ppl, etc if she wasn't interested

• Woah