Should I ask Pagnoni for In person examination (Traveling from U.S)

S

savemefromthisfate

Iron
This guy repeatedly mentioned during my two consultations that genioplasty would be enough for me, and that I don't need to do a revision. It seems like he's pretty well regarded, and I would have much more peace of mind if he said this directly to my face. Even after the cost of 1-2 round-trips, having surgery abroad would cost less than having it done in the U.S.

Is it worth requesting an in person consult with him? In the worst case, he would at least know how determined I am to hardmaxx.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Pakicel
This guy repeatedly mentioned during my two consultations that genioplasty would be enough for me, and that I don't need to do a revision. It seems like he's pretty well regarded, and I would have much more peace of mind if he said this directly to my face. Even after the cost of 1-2 round-trips, having surgery abroad would cost less than having it done in the U.S.

Is it worth requesting an in person consult with him? In the worst case, he would at least know how determined I am to hardmaxx.
Has he looked at your scan?

Ya and I had to pay $300 for it lol.
$300 is actually pretty cheap. I would have to pay over $400 to get a scan in my city. Also, note that UKcels make 3-4x less than Americans.

$300 is actually pretty cheap. I would have to pay over $400 to get a scan in my city. Also, note that UKcels make 3-4x less than Americans.
Tbh the CT has been pretty useful for consulting with other surgeons. Wdyt about visiting him irl tho lol?

• +1
Tbh the CT has been pretty useful for consulting with other surgeons. Wdyt about visiting him irl tho lol?
IDK how beneficial that would be. You will be spending $2k on flight tickets, accomodation etc and might just get the same answer you are getting from him now. Based on my experience with him, pagnoni doesn't like to do more than what he feels is necessary. Like if you push him enough, I think you can get him to perform revision bimax on you but he would try to get you to agree to just a genio if he can get 80-90% of the results of a revision bimax.

I think you can get him to perform revision bimax
I'm looking into revision LJS, not bimax. I don't think maxilla should be moved any further.

• +1