Should I ask this foid for her number?

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

the things I’m scared to see
I was at work and was talking to a foid coworker a few days ago. Today she asked me about the job I said I might get. I told her I got the job and she congratulated me.

We are both in the medical field and doing temp jobs here at this random place.

Then she said, "If there's any openings at your job later on, let me know so I can apply."

But I don't have her number? I don't have her on social media either. How could I possibly notify her of a job opening?

Was she joking or what?

• +1
Reactions: rydofx

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'8manlet, stuckneworleans, RichardSpencel and 3 others
only ask if u intend to rape

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Patient A, 25thpercentile human and 1 other person
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: stuckneworleans, RichardSpencel, 25thpercentile human and 1 other person
dont be a simp

May as well

mfw i click a gif battle thread

images

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel
What if she refuses and I get angry and am forced to go ER due to humiliation and rage?
If she refuses than who gives a fuck. You're in the same position you are now. Nothing effects you

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
Shes using you it's over

• +1
Reactions: Patient A, Vermilioncore and fukmylyf
If she refuses than who gives a fuck. You're in the same position you are now. Nothing effects you
But I want to ask her number. How should I do it? Should I say, "hey do you have a Facebook or some other way to contact you in case I find a secure job opening for you next month?"

But I want to ask her number. How should I do it? Should I say, "hey do you have a Facebook or some other way to contact you in case I find a secure job opening for you next month?"
Just say "Hey let me get your number and i'll let you know if theres a job opening"

• +1
Just say "Hey let me get your number and i'll let you know if theres a job opening"
Sounds simple enough. I should have done that today.

When she asked me, I should have said, "well how will I let you know if I have no way to contact you?"

I have to ask her when no one is looking though. There are two other guys there and I don't want them to see me get rejected.

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Just say “spread those legs for me baby”

then penetrate

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4991 and Vermilioncore
Sounds simple enough. I should have done that today.

When she asked me, I should have said, "well how will I let you know if I have no way to contact you?"

I have to ask her when no one is looking though. There are two other guys there and I don't want them to see me get rejected.
Yeah and if you get her number try to flirt with her so she knows what you really want. Otherwise you just friendzone urself

• +1
whatever you do, don't actually help her.

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore and auboutduprecipice
Yeah and if you get her number try to flirt with her so she knows what you really want. Otherwise you just friendzone urself
Oh I forgot to mention, she's married. But she just moved to where I am and knows no one else. Her husband is in the military or some shit. Maybe I can fuck her while he's out there being butchered by ISIS
whatever you do, don't actually help her.
I won't. My sole purpose is cumming in her womb

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: stuckneworleans and fukmylyf
Oh I forgot to mention, she's married. But she just moved to where I am and knows no one else. Her husband is in the military or some shit. Maybe I can fuck her while he's out there being butchered by ISIS

I won't. My sole purpose is cumming in her womb
Kill urself

• Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Patient A and Vermilioncore

• WTF
Reactions: Ritalincel
331.jpg

XD

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Patient A, Ritalincel and fukmylyf
Thats a scumbag thing to do
Sry bro. I need to fuck soon. I doubt it'll even work. But I respect him still. But it's his fault for leaving a hole unattended. Holes need to be monitored at all times. If I had a gf I'd install a GoPro in her vagina or have a security guard watch her at all times and also require the guard to be monitored

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, Patient A, stuckneworleans and 1 other person
Tell her if there's a job opportunity that you'll tell her but that she has to do something for you first :feelshehe::feelshehe:

• Woah