Should i ask this girl im texting with out on a date

DoctorLooksmax

DoctorLooksmax

IPDcel
Feels like its not really an NT thing to do, ideally id just get to the same party as her or some shit and then link her then

Yeh what have you got to lose

no definitely meet her alone

you build more sexual attraction that way, and less chance of her looking at the chads in your vicinity and focusing on them (if you’re in a club)

good luck

• +1
Reactions: SpearOfOrion

you build more sexual attraction that way, and less chance of her looking at the chads in your vicinity and focusing on them (if you’re in a club)

good luck
Date can be alone

good luck
I wanna fuck her so badly fuark, Ive got friends birthday parties both days this weekend, which means i cant really meetr her for a date til next weekend at earliest and im just worried thats too long and shell lose interest by then. I could either
A) Be a shit person and miss my friends 21st to meet her
B) Invite her to the party, which would be very awkward for her since she wont know anyone there except me and she doesnt even know me that well so shell prob say no, I mean id prob say no to going to a party i only knew one person at

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
I wanna fuck her so badly fuark, Ive got friends birthday parties both days this weekend, which means i cant really meetr her for a date til next weekend at earliest and im just worried thats too long and shell lose interest by then. I could either
B) Invite her to the party, which would be very awkward for her since she wont know anyone there except me and she doesnt even know me that well so shell prob say no, I mean id prob say no to going to a party i only knew one person at
can’t you meet her in the week

i definitely agree that waiting a while will decrease attraction, but ask yourself this:

would your friend do the same if he was in your position? Do you see him being friends with you in 5 years?

can’t you meet her in the week

i definitely agree that waiting a while will decrease attraction, but ask yourself this:

would your friend do the same if he was in your position? Do you see him being friends with you in 5 years?
my uni popularity has come back to bite me in the ass. Im just too popular for my own good

• JFL
Reactions: turkproducer
Rope you fucking cuck,how could you even think of missing your bro's party for a foid,from now on your male status is taken away

• +1
Reactions: william and Swolepenisman
Rope you fucking cuck,how could you even think of missing your bro's party for a foid,from now on your male status is taken away
Take her to the party and tell her how he's your bro and you will choose him over her them after fuck her in ur car

• +1
Reactions: CopingHard
u miss 100% of the shots u dont take :bluepill: