Should I be taking isotretinoin

AcneScars

AcneScars

Retired
My dermat prescribed me 20 mg/day isotretinoin for a month and lymecycline. Im 17 and have moderate acne should I be taking isotretinoin as I’ve heard it causes T and HGH to go down and I sure as hell don’t want that. Is the decrease permanent or temporary? I’m scared as shit to take it

• JFL
Reactions: fl0w
Accutane can't fix that skull. It's finished

• Hmm...
Reactions: AcneScars
no

• +1
Reactions: Seth Walsh
Jfl don't listen to basement dwellers, just take the fucking pills, it will change your life. I didn't take it when I was younger and I regret it deeply because now I have a lot of acne scars from all the acne that was 100% preventable if I had just taken isotretinoin in my teens.

Chances of getting permanent side effects are slim to none

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, OOGABOOGA, AcneScars and 2 others
Jfl don't listen to basement dwellers, just take the fucking pills, it will change your life. I didn't take it when I was younger and I regret it deeply because now I have a lot of acne scars from all the acne that was 100% preventable if I had just taken isotretinoin in my teens.

Chances of getting permanent side effects are slim to none
I’m still in puberty so I was worried about stunting my growth. I’m planning to not continue it after 2-3 months

I’m still in puberty so I was worried about stunting my growth. I’m planning to not continue it after 2-3 months
For the effects of isot to be permanent you have to take atleast a 1-0.75mg/kg dosage for 6months, otherwise don't bother taking it. I've had acne relapse 2 times if I wasn't on it for as long but my acne was giga-terrible and I took it after 18.

If it's mild you can get away without it, I'm surprised your derm even prescribed it for 'mild' acne. I'm from bombay and even the most known derms out here don't prescribe accutane unless it's a super extreme case like mine. Also, there are things like lasers that are around now to rob you of your money. Fucking disgusting, don't waste a dime on lasers

• +1
For the effects of isot to be permanent you have to take atleast a 1-0.75mg/kg dosage for 6months, otherwise don't bother taking it. I've had acne relapse 2 times if I wasn't on it for as long but my acne was giga-terrible and I took it after 18.

If it's mild you can get away without it, I'm surprised your derm even prescribed it for 'mild' acne. I'm from bombay and even the most known derms out here don't prescribe accutane unless it's a super extreme case like mine. Also, there are things like lasers that are around now to rob you of your money. Fucking disgusting, don't waste a dime on lasers
I’ve had this acne for about 2 years now and some scar formation. I weigh 90kg and he gave me 20mg jfl.

I’ve had this acne for about 2 years now and some scar formation. I weigh 90kg and he gave me 20mg jfl.
Yeah typical, no derm wants to cure your acne permanently, they'll keep suggesting different meds to keep you interested and eventually suggest lasers as they're the prime money bags.

• Woah
are you the dude in your avi?
No that’s ArabIncel. How much isotretinoin should I take if I weigh 90kg? Can you give me a plan?

Tell him to give you tret cream better.

Dude I’m on accutane right now I did a T level test and I was 550 don’t fucking worry just take it it’s changed my life in so many fucking ways. Nobody who has never had acne will EVER fucking understand what it’s like. I do.

Look at my avi and then this is my skin now with accutane

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Mouthbreath, AcneScars and Deleted member 4310
Accutane caused my Peyronie’s

Dude I’m on accutane right now I did a T level test and I was 550 don’t fucking worry just take it it’s changed my life in so many fucking ways. Nobody who has never had acne will EVER fucking understand what it’s like. I do.

View attachment 963421
How much did you weigh and what was your dosage can you please tell me I’m desperate to get rid of my acne it’s killing my chances at ascension

JFL do u really think accutane would be FDA/EMA approved if it was fkn genotoxic ...
Yes. FDA approval is a joke, you sheep. Botox is FDA approved too yet damages people consistently.

How much did you weigh and what was your dosage can you please tell me I’m desperate to get rid of my acne it’s killing my chances at ascension
I weigh like 180 and legit you can honestly take any dose and eventually it will work when it builds in your system. I self prescribe 20mg a day by myself

• JFL
Reactions: thecaste
No that’s ArabIncel. How much isotretinoin should I take if I weigh 90kg? Can you give me a plan?
Atleast 70mg if you can't take the 90mg which would be ideal.

Take it from me there will be side effects, induced depression, extreme dryness of lips, face, nose bleeding, only the lips part bothered me though.

Id say take the 90mg for 4months and be done with acne once and for all. Trust me, 4 months for a life without acne. Goodluck

View attachment 963421
you are very beautiful<3