Should I be worried about the lookism hack?

D

Demen

Iron
Apparently lookism.net got hacked and all emails, password and ip adresses got exposed.

Had an account there with a little over newbie status and like just over 100 posts

Should I be worried about blackmailing, bank account hack etc and all that or is this nothing serious?

Thank you

only the titan posters will be blackmailed. my residence was already pm'ed to me as a thread, my pinpoint location. Titan posters like shameless, jawanomics, 666 will get the worst of it. i pray for those bastards, those lost souls. Hacker will have a field day with posters like them, leonpig, ganymede, golgonto, bojack, forgotmyname, all the BIG posters. if you had more than 500 posts you are blackmailable. 5,000 posts? well then you're a walking, stuffed thanksgiving blackmail leonpig

as far as passwords and security-wise you should be VERY scared if you used a password you've been using for many things (like me) and if you used a real email (like me).

• +1
Reactions: anthony111553 and Fat cunt
jfl nothing has happened or will happen

as far as passwords and security-wise you should be VERY scared if you used a password you've been using for many things (like me) and if you used a real email (like me).
Very scared? Even though you have an acc with only just over 100 posts?

I dont even remember my password on lookism, I don't remember 80% of my passwords I just let the browse fill it in automatically. It's not very responsible but I've been a member of 2 sites (nexus mods and myanimelist) that got hacked and it saved me then.

only the titan posters will be blackmailed. my residence was already pm'ed to me as a thread, my pinpoint location. Titan posters like shameless, jawanomics, 666 will get the worst of it. i pray for those bastards, those lost souls. Hacker will have a field day with posters like them, leonpig, ganymede, golgonto, bojack, forgotmyname, all the BIG posters. if you had more than 500 posts you are blackmailable. 5,000 posts? well then you're a walking, stuffed thanksgiving blackmail leonpig

thank god i had my arsenal of untrackable alts

thank god i had my arsenal of untrackable alts

LMFAOOO its more fucked up for us altmaxxers. how the hell should i know if perhaps one of my 500 accounts had a real trackable email? perhaps my first one ever created MasterTurtle had my legit info (i'm pretty sure it did)
edit: anyone without alts just changed one email on password deleted pms, downloaded vpn, boom protected in 3 minutes.

but us. we will burn for eternity
edit2: altmaxing has burned us. play with fire,m get burnt
edit3: thanks for the gold

LMFAOOO its more fucked up for us altmaxxers. how the hell should i know if perhaps one of my 500 accounts had a real trackable email? perhaps my first one ever created MasterTurtle had my legit info (i'm pretty sure it did)
edit: anyone without alts just changed one email on password deleted pms, downloaded vpn, boom protected in 3 minutes.

but us. we will burn for eternity
edit2: altmaxing has burned us. play with fire,m get burnt
edit3: thanks for the gold

:glasses:

Yes, yes you should.

hacker downloaded the entire DB

PMs, logged IPs, email addresses