IMAGINE BEING IN MID 20S BF AND NOT FUCKING CUTTING THAT BF TO 10%

Like, I said, it won’t ascend me, I’m still doing it though?

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
This is possibly the MOST soy shit i have EVER read.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1476
Like, I said, it won’t ascend me, I’m still doing it though?
it will ascend you, you dont know your face unless you are 10%bf

Beggars can’t be choosers
Why would that even cross youd mind though.like how ugly sre you really? Snd did you even try to lookmaxx?

it will ascend you, you dont know your face unless you are 10%bf
I do know my face, my maxilla is recessed, my zygos are low and flat, my jaw is narrow and downwards, my chin is weak, my palate is narrow etc. Being lean won’t change that, I’m just doing it for my health

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Pietrosiek and Marsiere214
op PROMISE
That if you become a cuck you will request a ban from the forum

• +1
I do know my face, my maxilla is recessed, my zygos are low and flat, my jaw is narrow and downwards, my chin is weak, my palate is narrow etc. Being lean won’t change that, I’m just doing it for my health
and? Just get your fucking abs, veiny arms etc.

• JFL
and? Just get your fucking abs, veiny arms etc.
You don’t understand, I’m ugly and there is no ascension for me. You really think I can get laid by having veiny arms when my face is a 3.5 at best?

• +1
You don’t understand, I’m ugly and there is no ascension for me. You really think I can get laid by having veiny arms when my face is a 3.5 at best?
if youre fine with average foid, yes, if you will finish that hs and get a job you can ltr hot polish foid easly man, even ugly brit would be treated like a god here

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Deleted member 1476
if youre fine with average foid, yes, if you will finish that hs and get a job you can ltr hot polish foid easly man, even ugly brit would be treated like a god here
Bro, even below average girls aren’t interested, that’s how ugly I am. I’d kill to get a below average girl, but you think I could get an average one? Idk why you have so much hope for me

• +1
there’s no way i could ever compete with the gl men where i live even if i was massive
deafitist attitude, how do you plan on getting a girlfriend. after you break up with her you could get another one and repeat the process.

with the way you probably look and think it'd be a miracle if she lasted a month with you

Bro, even below average girls aren’t interested, that’s how ugly I am. I’d kill to get a below average girl, but you think I could get an average one? Idk why you have so much hope for me
yes, you live in fuckiung uk but you underate how body does matter, ESPECIALLY WHILE BEING FAT. IT doesnt matter how ugly or gl your face is, if you have dad body ITS OVER FOR YOU. ALso gtfo of uk after finishing school

deafitist attitude, how do you plan on getting a girlfriend. after you break up with her you could get another one and repeat the process.

with the way you probably look and think it'd be a miracle if she lasted a month with you
I don’t plan on getting one, I’m just hypothesising in case it ever did happen

I don’t plan on getting one, I’m just hypothesising in case it ever did happen
oh it's really over, good luck bro bro

• +1
yes, you live in fuckiung uk but you underate how body does matter, ESPECIALLY WHILE BEING FAT. IT doesnt matter how ugly or gl your face is, if you have dad body ITS OVER FOR YOU. ALso gtfo of uk after finishing school
Bro, body doesn’t matter here, none of the men with gfs I see have good bodies, just skinny. Face is all that matters especially online

• JFL
Bro, body doesn’t matter here, none of the men with gfs I see have good bodies, just skinny. Face is all that matters especially online

I don’t have a social circle for clubbing and I’m not tall. If bodybuilding actually got anyone who was ugly laid, then Misc wouldn’t be a dead forum, nor would red pill sites.

There’s no point arguing with you, it’s over for me and I don’t care about ascending anymore. I’m just trying to find ways to cope so I can survive in the world.

• +1
I don’t have a social circle for clubbing and I’m not tall. If bodybuilding actually got anyone who was ugly laid, then Misc wouldn’t be a dead forum, nor would red pill sites.

There’s no point arguing with you, it’s over for me and I don’t care about ascending anymore. I’m just trying to find ways to cope so I can survive in the world.
ok, you are 6 feet arent you? Thats above average so not fucking bad

Users who are viewing this thread

Back