Should I become a furry?

materialistic

materialistic

Professional incel
I've seen a lot of young and adult people wearing those fullbody animal costumes for going to events and even going out on the street with them. So all my flaws would be covered and I would still be able to talk to people personally and why not meet girls? This is a growing tendency and the furry community seems to be a lot welcoming.

Why suffer for being ugly if you can turn yourself into your favorite antromorphic figure for a couple hours and make a lot of friends? I would go for a chad animal like a lion to assert dominance and train a roar to impress furry stacies.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: N1c, TopzCat1, lutte and 2 others
all furries are lgbtp and zoophiles

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 13592 and 1 other person

looks like he is fucking the squirrel and covering himself with the car facade

I've seen a lot of young and adult people wearing those fullbody animal costumes for going to events and even going out on the street with them. So all my flaws would be covered and I would still be able to talk to people personally and why not meet girls? This is a growing tendency and the furry community seems to be a lot welcoming.

Why suffer for being ugly if you can turn yourself into your favorite antromorphic figure for a couple hours and make a lot of friends? I would go for a chad animal like a lion to assert dominance and train a roar to impress furry stacies.
I mean… whatever works for you guess

Sure, it's just another community for incels/rejects at the end of the day