SHOULD I BECOME FRIENDS WITH THIS 7.25 PSLL IN MY CLASSSSS??????

lebesgue

lebesgue

sexy htn (with BB cream)
He always tries to talk to me during class when I'm trying to focus on the material. He's very kind though I want to concentrate and am intimidated by his looks.
I cant fucking look at him for longer than 10 seconds straight. Should I try to gain the courage and befriend him?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: aspiringexcel, Deleted member 48689, chaddyboi66 and 3 others
He is just digging you bussy and wants to make you his boywife

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aleksander, humanoidsub7, PseudoMaxxer and 10 others
he will rape you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander, PseudoMaxxer, WeiWei and 5 others
He always tries to talk to me during class when I'm trying to focus on the material. He's very kind though I want to concentrate and am intimidated by his looks.
I cant fucking look at him for longer than 10 seconds straight. Should I try to gain the courage and befriend him?
btw I'll try to get a pic of him so I can send in pms.

wait i got a pic of him

like this post if you want pics

• +1
Reactions: Narcissus🥀, cashmerefraud, copemaxxeer and 2 others
randomop

• JFL
Reactions: gigell
he just wants to use you in order to look better by comaprison

Wait, it's a guy?
Give more info about you: age, height, weight, race, facial and body appearance and the same info about him.

IMG 3954

• JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3, WeiWei, chaddyboi66 and 2 others
Wait, it's a guy?
Give more info about you: age, height, weight, race, facial and body appearance and the same info about him.
i can pm you his face

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar
Wait, it's a guy?
why you wanna know all that lol

CAGE , he is no more than htn

7.25 in Vientiane

PM Face

• +1
Reactions: lebesgue
  • +1
I have a big brain, high IQ, creativity, etc.
yes
such big brain that you couldnt inject T and go to sea as a huwhite 5'5" "male" 🤦‍♂️
instead you opted for a khhv loser virgin hiko lifestyle, my fellow EE friend :feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3 and Gonthar
Nah forget it. Don't want to after copers saying he's muh htn
how are u gonna send to everyone but me. i wanna compare him to a guy from my school

how are u gonna send to everyone but me. i wanna compare him to a guy from my school
Cuz I got guys calling me gay now and I don't wanna go through that it's fucking annoying

show pic or larp

Cuz I got guys calling me gay now and I don't wanna go through that it's fucking annoying
lowkey I am in the same boat theres a chadlite+ in my composition class idk if I should try and talk to. I would be brutally mogged being seen w him but he could open doors for me. plus if youre trying to be nt its good to have as many connections as you can in college

yes
such big brain that you couldnt inject T and go to sea as a huwhite 5'5" "male" 🤦‍♂️
instead you opted for a khhv loser virgin hiko lifestyle, my fellow EE friend :feelskek:
I don't like SEA weather, too hot and humid for me...

show pic or larp

lowkey I am in the same boat theres a chadlite+ in my composition class idk if I should try and talk to. I would be brutally mogged being seen w him but he could open doors for me. plus if youre trying to be nt its good to have as many connections as you can in college
Ok

Muh mtn. This website needs to get nuked

ok die a virgin then, standardcel :smonk:
I'm not a virgin, I had girlfriend before, but things became impossible for me after college - with my short height and an undeveloped neotenous face is hard to be considered a man.

yes bro go date him

I'm not a virgin, I had girlfriend before, but things became impossible for me after college - with my short height and an undeveloped neotenous face is hard to be considered a man.
change yr name and pfp to this
although they're in russia...and we all , EE, hate russia lmao

• JFL
He will rape you

• Love it
Reactions: lebesgue