Should I believe tyronelite?

blackoutwhitein

blackoutwhitein

Banned
Some already know this, but I gave my oneitis a note basically asking her out. I told her I find her very pretty and would like to get to know her better.
She told me she appreciated it. I told my tyronelite friend about the note I gave her and asked him if she appreciated it. He said yea cuz guys are too pussy to say it to her. He also said she knows she’s pretty. So, should I believe tyronelite? Keep in mind, he has a girlfriend and three other girls like him(including my oneitis).

U gave her a note and said she was pretty? Yeah u messed up...

Some already know this, but I gave my oneitis a note basically asking her out. I told her I find her very pretty and would like to get to know her better.
She told me she appreciated it. I told my tyronelite friend about the note I gave her and asked him if she appreciated it. He said yea cuz guys are too pussy to say it to her. He also said she knows she’s pretty. So, should I believe tyronelite? Keep in mind, he has a girlfriend and three other girls like him(including my oneitis).
You have the mentality of a child, seriously.
Asking girls out via note, lmao.

I’m bored, guys. Give me some alternative options I’ve could’ve done. What would I say in person? The same thing I said in the note?
Wow.
And I bet that nigga @fatcelnolonger is gonna post a racist comment.

Say the same thing but ro a diffrent person because she clearly dont like you

I remember you (from .is), your still a dim witted idiot. Congrats.

Well another day, a first tyrone, I guess. Do you remember @Afrikancel?
I remember he tried exposing the mods as some kind of honeypot or something like that but thats all I remembwr about him