Should i blackpill my friends?

GymBro2000

GymBro2000

Chincel
I have not many but very good friends, some of them are in a happy relationship, and the reason for that is their looks. Other friends are not so lucky and coping with 9-5 jobs, sport, video games, movies..
they don’t know what is wrong with them, they don’t know the truth.
I want to teach them the blackpill but most likely they can’t handle the truth.
Should i do it?

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: GetThatBread, Patient A and Deleted member 1464
No

• +1
Reactions: Patient A and Kingkellz
I have not many but very good friends, some of them are in a happy relationship, and the reason for that is their looks. Other friends are not so lucky and coping with 9-5 jobs, sport, video games, movies..
Should i do it?
Tbh NO
It's better for you to keep it to yourself
Friends or not if they looksmax and learn about female nature they will inevitably become your competition

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Alibaba69, Patient A, janglebawl and 2 others
Tbh NO
It's better for you to keep it to yourself
Friends or not if they looksmax and learn about female nature they will inevitably become your competition
Fair point, but my ugly friends are also short, even after looksmaxing there is no hope for them, but maybe I destroy their life, but it’s also a life full of lies and feminized bluepill shit.. the struggle is real

• +1
Reactions: Patient A and Kingkellz
No. You'll just damage your relationship with them. People aren't stupid, most ugly people know they're ugly, they just don't have the energy or will to pursue improving their looks.
Just let them be, and if it was meant to be, they'll discover blackpill themselves.

• +1
Reactions: Patient A, BigBoy, Deleted member 206 and 3 others
No. You'll just damage your relationship with them. People aren't stupid, most ugly people know they're ugly, they just don't have the energy or will to pursue improving their looks.
Just let them be, and if it was meant to be, they'll discover blackpill themselves.
Yea you are right, shouldn’t do it

Do it bro

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Patient A and Ritalincell
Should i do it?
No dude the blackpill is a terrible burden

• +1
Reactions: Patient A and GymBro2000
No bro

• +1
Reactions: GymBro2000
I‘d blackpill them if they were trying to date via normie-tier softmaxxing but fail because of failos that they seem to oversee or underestimate

in your case i wouldnt do it, if they were so interested in girls and such you‘d see them putting effort into softmaxxing

• +1
Dont do it.

I tried and I get weird looks now, and they make fun of me for being insecure about being ugly.

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincell, Patient A and GymBro2000
Don’t do it, normies can’t handle any kind of black pills, they get highly defensive/ extremely sad.

either way, you have a very high chance of damaging your friendships.

💕

• +1
Reactions: GymBro2000, BigBoy and Ritalincell
Dont do it.

I tried and I get weird looks now, and they make fun of me for being insecure about being ugly.
That's it. It's over if you try to share the blackpill with people you know bc most will not agree with you and think that you have become a weird insecure creep and your relationship with them will get worse

• +1
Reactions: GymBro2000, Patient A and BigBoy
Don’t

• +1