Should I blast my son with HGH the moment hes born?

MaximumCope

MaximumCope

Iron
If I blast my son with HGH the moment he exits the womb, will he grow to become a LeBron James-like phenom?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gonion wanter, drag and Deleted member 51465
Let me fuck your wife I will gift you mogger tall children

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: GabachoCopium, Chintuck22, CarrotMaxxer and 1 other person
doesn't work like that.

supplementation only makes you reach your predicted adult height faster if it's stunted, going past your genetic capacity for length will not come without sides.

if your parents are 5'8 and 5'4 the kids don't end up being 6'+ that is not how it works.

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium, johnrocksaints, Deleted member 21297 and 3 others
doesn't work like that.

supplementation only makes you reach your predicted adult height faster if it's stunted, going past your genetic capacity for length will not come without sides.

if your parents are 5'8 and 5'4 the kids don't end up being 6'+ that is not how it works.
Somatropin can make someone outgrow his max potencial. But it have a health and facial cost

Somatropin can make someone outgrow his max potencial. But it have a health and facial cost
I have a growth hormone disorder, shit sounds good on paper until you end up with skull wrinkles.

(not mine, what I got is mild)

• Woah
Reactions: Detective, Deleted member 29747 and johnrocksaints
yeah bro as soon as my child exits the womb I'm injecting his foreskin with bathtub peptides and HGH from wish

• JFL
Reactions: MaximumCope
💀 Cant you take something against that?
there is no cure for it, they can only mask it with hyaluronidase.

growth hormone also makes random features of your body grow and you have no control over which, my hands are big for example but my feet are tiny.

in some cases it ends up giving you a giantic nose.

Last edited:
there is no cure for it, they can only mask it with hyaluronidase.

growth hormone also makes random features of your body grow and you have no control over which, my hands are big for example but my feet are tiny.

in some cases it ends up giving you a giantic nose.
Bruh its sad hopefully you can hide it . Dont you think its possible to reduce the hgh the pituitary gland secrete? I think i saw something like this before

Bruh its sad hopefully you can hide it . Dont you think its possible to reduce the hgh the pituitary gland secrete? I think i saw something like this before
it's covered by my hair so I don't care for it, I didn't even know I had it until I buzzed it a few months ago.

if they know what's causing it they can fix it, I haven't had a brain scan yet because it's mild, I'm not acromegaly tier, just out of the normal range.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29747 and mathis
If I blast my son with HGH the moment he exits the womb, will he grow to become a LeBron James-like phenom?
Yeah, maybe if my parents did that I wouldn't have ended up here. I recommend you just throw him on a full cycle of test

Yeah, maybe if my parents did that I wouldn't have ended up here. I recommend you just throw him on a full cycle of test
if you give your kid test while he grows, his growth plates will close sooner??

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22
it's covered by my hair so I don't care for it, I didn't even know I had it until I buzzed it a few months ago.

if they know what's causing it they can fix it, I haven't had a brain scan yet because it's mild, I'm not acromegaly tier, just out of the normal range.
how old ru? you continue to grow post puberty?

almost 31.

I'm not even abnormally tall and don't have any obvious symptoms besides weird proportions.
that's probably why you have grown mogger frame past teens

almost 31.

I'm not even abnormally tall and don't have any obvious symptoms besides weird proportions.
Hey does blasting test actually help with height I heard it can speed it up, or does it just close growth plates from aromatization

that's probably why you have grown mogger frame past teens
my face also kept growing into my 20's.

Hey does blasting test actually help with height I heard it can speed it up, or does it just close growth plates from aromatization
more testosterone is more estrogen and that might close your plates.

stay away from that shit until you're fully grown.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29747