Should I bother pubertymaxxing still ?

<6PSLcel

<6PSLcel

Devilish
im pretty sure im almost, if not already, done with puberty, and so im wondering should I still buy and take shit like vitamin d3, k2, mk677 etc.

currently 18 and turning 19 very soon

hit puberty late compared to everyone else, at like 16 or so

entered the final tanner stage less than 6 months ago

So do I still bother with "pubertymaxxing" ?

• +1
Reactions: asdvek and wsada
and no im not gonna get an x-ray done cuz it's too expensive init

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
just continue, it aint gonna hurt to supplement some vitamins like d3k2 lol

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii, maxxmclooks and <6PSLcel
just continue, it aint gonna hurt to supplement some vitamins like d3k2 lol
ig, but im not making much money and im trying to save for hardmaxxes to get that done asap and move on with my life

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
depends if u are still in puberty, would suggest yes tho

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
what hardmaxxes r u planning?
MSE, then potentially due to mse I might need SSOT (surgery that brings the mandible forwards, i dont have recession) septorhinoplasty and lateral commisoroscopy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IndraBC and maxxmclooks
is ur pubertymaxx that expensive?
vit d3, mk677, k2 mk4 and then eating over 100 grams of protein per day, not to mention the fact that i should also take roids for better frame and dimorphism, yeah its quite a lot for the poorfag wage i earn in the uk.

vit d3, mk677, k2 mk4 and then eating over 100 grams of protein per day, not to mention the fact that i should also take roids for better frame and dimorphism, yeah its quite a lot for the poorfag wage i earn in the uk.
how much does that costs then?

• +1
hmm, idk cuz mk4 is supposed to be more bioavailable, but in terms of cost benefits analysis it might just be better to spam mk7
where u hear that?

shit, so ive been wasting more money on mk4 for no reason, over for my IQ lmfao
also, from leanmax thread, what was ur origional rating before ascending from leanmax?

• +1
mk 677 = 60 bucks
vit d3 - 20 bucks
k2 mk7 = 15 bucks
200g protein per day is like 300 per month

roids to max out frame comes out to be like 200 per month
oh shit thats tbf kinda expensive:lul:

depends on ur financial situation, but investing in surgeries would prolly ascend u harder than that stack, I recommend keeping 677 tho, its good, and protein intake obv, tho id say calculate it again, supposing u arent gymcelled meathead I don't think u need that much protein per day

• +1
oh shit thats tbf kinda expensive:lul:

depends on ur financial situation, but investing in surgeries would prolly ascend u harder than that stack, I recommend keeping 677 tho, its good, and protein intake obv, tho id say calculate it again, supposing u arent gymcelled meathead I don't think u need that much protein per day
yeah i think ill just take vit d3, k2 and mk677 tbh, fuck it ill take it until end of this year at least

• +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks
Get some side hussles lil bro

• JFL
supplement d3 k2 and calcium for frame growth youre prob dont growing so dont bother getting mk ive heard it can looksmin you

Last edited: