Should I bother w double jaw and or genioplasty ?

deceit

deceit

Iron
Joined
Dec 15, 2025
Posts
192
Reputation
85
I can get double jaw from government for free but I feel like double jaw isnt that needed compared to genioplasty and advice? Or should I just everything else n not worry about jaw cause my jaw isnt like thr worst thing on earth? (50mg accutane for 7 months dont even mention it)
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1245.jpeg
    IMG_1245.jpeg
    554.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1258.jpeg
    IMG_1258.jpeg
    443.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1210.jpeg
    IMG_1210.jpeg
    69.4 KB · Views: 0
I can get double jaw from government for free but I feel like double jaw isnt that needed compared to genioplasty and advice? Or should I just everything else n not worry about jaw cause my jaw isnt like thr worst thing on earth? (50mg accutane for 7 months dont even mention it)
maybe fix ur acne first
 
Can you fucking read retard ive been on 50mg accutane for 7 months i cant do anything about that
gg ur liver bro holy fuck it may just be over for u if 50mgs after 7 months is not fixing i hope ur getting ur blood checked bro. Microdose after that too. And take liver supps
 

Similar threads

truedexy
Replies
10
Views
85
SabiWabi
S
Trynnaascend360
Replies
1
Views
28
Trynnaascend360
Trynnaascend360
deceit
Replies
1
Views
42
recessed_00
recessed_00
ldhilf
Replies
1
Views
41
Raf_slv10
Raf_slv10

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top