Should I break up with a girl because she wants me to use condoms?

vinn98

vinn98

The Apex Predator
We were raw dogging and it was great and I always pulled out fine before I cummed, but now suddenly she's worried about getting pregnant and wants me to buy condoms. The problem is I fukkn hate condoms. I had some terrible experience in the past where the condom was uncomfortable and I couldn't feel shit, so I lost my erection and that is the most shameful feeling ever, makes you feel like a beta cuck. I'd rather just jack off because sex with a condom isn't real sex, you're basically just banging a piece of rubber jfl.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, optimisticzoomer, kaligula567 and 1 other person
Only jews would not let you use your raw meat to enter their boddy. As the jew @enchanted_elixir said the glory of the past may shine if the birds will enter. Keep it up ❤️

We were raw dogging and it was great and I always pulled out fine before I cummed, but now suddenly she's worried about getting pregnant and wants me to buy condoms. The problem is I fukkn hate condoms. I had some terrible experience in the past where the condom was uncomfortable and I couldn't feel shit, so I lost my erection and that is the most shameful feeling ever, makes you feel like a beta cuck. I'd rather just jack off because sex with a condom isn't real sex, you're basically just banging a piece of rubber jfl.
“Cummed” btw

We were raw dogging and it was great and I always pulled out fine before I cummed, but now suddenly she's worried about getting pregnant and wants me to buy condoms.

• +1
Reactions: Johnny_Sins and Clqs
Just tell her that, if she still wants you to wear them for sex, just get head from her.

Just tell her that, if she still wants you to wear them for sex, just get head from her.
Do other guys actually enjoy sex with a condom though or am I unusual? I can't feel shit with a piece of rubber on, and it feels like it's strangling my dick and cutting off blood flow.

Do other guys actually enjoy sex with a condom though or am I unusual? I can't feel shit with a piece of rubber on, and it feels like it's strangling my dick and cutting off blood flow.
When fucking it's really hard for me to feel anything with a condom, I can only feel something when they ride on top, because all their weight is dropping on the cock. But in any other positions I'll just go soft because I can't feel anything. Condom blowjobs are still cool though, I can feel that.

When fucking it's really hard for me to feel anything with a condom, I can only feel something when they ride on top, because all their weight is dropping on the cock. But in any other positions I'll just go soft because I can't feel anything. Condom blowjobs are still cool though, I can feel that.
Omg even women say that they can't feel anything if a guy wears a condom

• Woah
Reactions: Kanye West's Cousin

Users who are viewing this thread

Back