Should I buy Elden Ring?

video games like this seem repetitive as hell. slash, slash, roll, slash, slash, roll
life seems repetitive as hell. Eat, sleep, fuck, eat, sleep, fuck,

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51781
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27066 and Deleted member 51781
Highest iq response I heard from u might take u off the list
You're an abused rat that got kicked out by his own parents poor as shit on the verge of starving, fat at 19 yo and larping about being a Slayer and look like a shit mutt. You already Lost in life

• JFL
torrent it on fitgirl make sure the link is fine and had .site at the end
It has finished downloading now. Do I need to seed others before I can start the game or?

It has finished downloading now. Do I need to seed others before I can start the game or?
No, XD seeding is just to keep the torrent alive for others btw sry for late reply

• +1
No, XD seeding is just to keep the torrent alive for others btw sry for late reply
Enjoy the game btw if the text is in Russian follow this vid

Also play cyberpunk 2077 after this really enjoyed it recently + top 3 games I have ever played

• Love it
I cant even play it cause my pc is ancient

• So Sad
Enjoy the game btw if the text is in Russian follow this vid

Also play cyberpunk 2077 after this really enjoyed it recently + top 3 games I have ever played

Thanks for all man, it works well. Although I don't think my computer could handle cyberpunk with my less than mediocre computer.

• Love it
Reactions: vrilmaxxer
He can better play rdr2 and enjoy rather than tryharding on elden ring
Shit is taking 10 hours to download

Better be good 🙏

• Love it
Reactions: Lynxress
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lynxress
So why is Elden Ring more popular / hyped? Just because it's a newer release?
Yeah. It’s the popular highest budget one with an open world. Quality wise it’s a great game but not like masterpiece level and many flaws, like DS2 level (which has a shit rep for similarly shallow reasons).

I’d recommend playing BB/Sekiro last because they mog the other games too hard. Start with either DS3 (good combat but lacking in other areas) or the older titles (dead combat/graphics but stronger in RPG/adventure/story) then work up. You can start with Elden Ring too but it has stuff like jump button and QoL that previous games don’t have

Last edited:
  • +1