Should I buy light brown contacts ( w pic)

Deleted member 15827

Deleted member 15827

Will be back
My eyes look jet black most times but here it's actually med brown, will shifting to light help?

IMG 20220328 165822 494

• JFL
Reactions: ROTTING
if you are going to fraud you should just buy a mask

• +1
Reactions: niqfan625, Kami and reputation
  • JFL
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover
The problem isn’t your eyes it’s every single other part of your face

• JFL
Reactions: niqfan625 and fjor2096
My eyes look jet black most times but here it's actually med brown, will shifting to light help?

View attachment 1609916
get neoris if you have the money tbh, contacts suck, they look unnatural af if you don't get 4mm pupil diameter and suck to wear, you could damage your eye and scar them. On top I only have blurry vision whilst wearing them.

I bought me some new ones gonna try them for some days and I could give you feedback if you like but imo they suck unfortunately :(

if there were high quality 4mm silicone hydrogel that look natural I would say go for it but I can't find any :feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
The problem isn’t your eyes it’s every single other part of your face
What's your problem man have I ever dropped shit on your threads? If you can't help stfu and go jerk off shit weasel

get neoris if you have the money tbh, contacts suck, they look unnatural af if you don't get 4mm pupil diameter and suck to wear, you could damage your eye and scar them. On top I only have blurry vision.

I bought me some new ones gonna try them for some days and I could give you feedback if you like but imo they suck unfortunately :(

if there were high quality 4mm silicone hydrogel that look natural I would say go for it but I can't find any :feelswah:
Indians are dumb even if I gouge my eye out they'll think it's new fashion style so contacts might be good enough for me

• JFL
Reactions: bogii
Indians are dumb even if I gouge my eye out they'll think it's new fashion style so contacts might be good enough for me
yea they might be, I wouldn't say they look bad they enhance your looks but I was out partying one night with 5mm light hazel ones on my dark eyes and all of my friends asked me why my pupils are so big if I took drugs :lul:

yea they might be, I wouldn't say they look bad they enhance your looks but I was out partying one night with 5mm light hazel ones on my dark eyes and all of my friends asked me why my pupils are so big if I took drugs :lul:
My pupils don't even get that big on acid

• +1
Reactions: bogii
My pupils don't even get that big on acid
yea that's the problem with contacts and dark brown eyes the inner iris part looks like your pupil, therefore only go for 4mm pupil diameter ones

• Love it
yea that's the problem with contacts and dark brown eyes the inner iris part looks like your pupil, therefore only go for 4mm pupil diameter ones
Will try it bro is going from med brown to light a halo?

Will try it bro is going from med brown to light a halo?
yea it is, looks exotic tbh as ethnic.

could you send link if you find 4mm pupil diameter light hazel ones? I couldn't find them

U
yea it is, looks exotic tbh as ethnic.

could you send link if you find 4mm pupil diameter light hazel ones? I couldn't find them
India?

y not go for a green?

• +1