Should I cancel wisdom tooth removal and attempt MSE instead?

User28823

User28823

Kraken
All teeth coming in straight but uppers are stuck at 2nd molars.

Should I attempt MSE, I can mew easily and always have but my maxilla is still quite narrow.

Would like MSE since it could make space for upper wisdom teeth, increase nasal airways (potentially preventing a septoplasty for my deviated septum), and it would widen my smile and lips.

Or should I just say fuck it and get wisdoms removed? Planning on getting bone grafts on the bottoms.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: j3mPilled, 5'7 zoomer and Youㅤ
my left upper wisdom tooth has erupted this week i am not getting it removed, i dont think ill need mse but if i did i would do that over wisdom tooth removal. mse isnt esthetic but if u pair it with facemask youll get forward growth

you mean vertical impaction? if u do get mse then great if ur lower ones are fine cuz mse doesnt help lower. if u dont get mse try towelpulling to pull your teeth forward. if that fails and u get them removed dont remove lower since u said they are comeing in straight

• +1
Reactions: User28823
but if u pair it with facemask youll get forward growth
face mask wont give u forward growth. its the same as elastics, since it anchors to your forehead and chin. if u look at results on google, the kids had a prominent lower third before and a recessed maxilla and after their lower third recessed so their maxilla could catch up.

• +1
Reactions: j3mPilled
you mean vertical impaction? if u do get mse then great if ur lower ones are fine cuz mse doesnt help lower. if u dont get mse try towelpulling to pull your teeth forward. if that fails and u get them removed dont remove lower since u said they are comeing in straight
yes vertical impactions on the uppers, lower right one is basically fully erupted straight and lower left is coming in straight too.
i might just see how the uppers ones continue growing in, might get a second opinion and stuff, one of the uppers has began to erupt recently so i'm hoping it just causes some crowding at worse since i planned getting braces anyway

• +1
Reactions: Youㅤ
verteporfin

• JFL
face mask wont give u forward growth. its the same as elastics, since it anchors to your forehead and chin. if u look at results on google, the kids had a prominent lower third before and a recessed maxilla and after their lower third recessed so their maxilla could catch up.
facemask gives forward growth with MSE

yes vertical impactions on the uppers, lower right one is basically fully erupted straight and lower left is coming in straight too.
i might just see how the uppers ones continue growing in, might get a second opinion and stuff, one of the uppers has began to erupt recently so i'm hoping it just causes some crowding at worse since i planned getting braces anyway
yes i would wait and see. u can try towelpulling to help. cancel the surgery until youre sure you want them removed.

• +1
facemask gives forward growth with MSE
bro this is jaw hacks the guy who glazes mewing but he got all his results from mse. if you look at the legit trial photos on google, youll see its the same as elastics

yes i would wait and see. u can try towelpulling to help. cancel the surgery until youre sure you want them removed.
cancelled for now since i'm not 100% confident in getting the surgery, theyre trying to tell me i wont be able to clean the teeth back there even if i did expansion but i just don't believe that at all.

and that the nerve is unlikely to be damaged but then try and scare me that not removing them will damage the nerve... just doesn't seem realistic to me

gotta find some airway focused orthos near me now closest ones seem to be 2-4 hours from me unfortunately but it is what it is

• +1
Reactions: Youㅤ
cancelled for now since i'm not 100% confident in getting the surgery, theyre trying to tell me i wont be able to clean the teeth back there even if i did expansion but i just don't believe that at all.

and that the nerve is unlikely to be damaged but then try and scare me that not removing them will damage the nerve... just doesn't seem realistic to me

gotta find some airway focused orthos near me now closest ones seem to be 2-4 hours from me unfortunately but it is what it is
Jews scare people as a tactic to get them to pay for wisdom tooth removeal and recess them

• +1

Should I attempt MSE, I can mew easily and always have but my maxilla is still quite narrow.

Would like MSE since it could make space for upper wisdom teeth, increase nasal airways (potentially preventing a septoplasty for my deviated septum), and it would widen my smile and lips.

Or should I just say fuck it and get wisdoms removed? Planning on getting bone grafts on the bottoms.
Do you plan on getting jaw surgery if not then don’t get removed

• Hmm...
Do you plan on getting jaw surgery if not then don’t get removed
only thing i can see myself getting jaw wise are some implants and genioplasty

but as for an update, i cancelled the surgery and am gonna consult a blackpilled ortho soon