N

nepalicel

Iron
17 by age. Should i chew or not? Anyone with better chewing knowledge

• +1
Reactions: XAE17
big masseters look bad. the square jaw you should want is flared gonions

YEAH CHEWING CHANGES JAW BONES which is the MAIN reason u should chew not for Masseters hypertrophy

YEAH CHEWING CHANGES JAW BONES which is the MAIN reason u should chew not for Masseters hypertrophy
i send u my photo.. will it do good for me?? cause chewing can fuck ur face if not done right or with proper knowledgee

i send u my photo.. will it do good for me?? cause chewing can fuck ur face if not done right or with proper knowledgee
yeah let me seez
i dont think it can fuck ur face tho...

Masseter hypertrophy looks good most of the time, on the conditions that you have a lean face, and that your masseters are already not too big.

If you don't believe me look at this user who got masseter botox to shrink his masseters and descended hard

The right is before. The left is after
0C210EEB 1380 4764 8588 D7BE501F4844

thanks brahh

hmm. anything more u sugeest i can do?? softmaxxes?
idrk u sent me ur face before?
listen if ur face is bloating while chewing here are the reasons

1.ur not under 12% body fat
2.ur jaw is extremely narrow

but if ur jaw is extremely narrow thats still ok why? because ur face will bloat in the beginning but after actual bone is there U stop being bloated also ur jaw should grow faster if its extremely narrow as the reason that ur jaw is very narrow is because u never had strong force on ur mandible

chewing takes 6months-1.2 years

idrk u sent me ur face before?
listen if ur face is bloating while chewing here are the reasons

1.ur not under 12% body fat
2.ur jaw is extremely narrow

but if ur jaw is extremely narrow thats still ok why? because ur face will bloat in the beginning but after actual bone is there U stop being bloated also ur jaw should grow faster if its extremely narrow as the reason that ur jaw is very narrow is because u never had strong force on ur mandible

chewing takes 6months-1.2 years
if u feel free u can send ur result on pm. blurring face

if u feel free u can send ur result on pm. blurring face
I dont chew my jaw is naturally wide
Genetically im guessing or maybe i chewed hard foods during my childhood but i don't really remember

@BlackPill memez on ig did chewing mewing nd bonesmashing
he said chewing and bonesmashing were 99% of the results he hasnt learned to mew after a couple of years and is considering mse

big masseters are good. also chewing improves the jaw bone as well as the brow ridge

• +1
Reactions: Tr0ubLe and MrRubiks
Masseter hypertrophy looks good most of the time, on the conditions that you have a lean face, and that your masseters are already not too big.

If you don't believe me look at this user who got masseter botox to shrink his masseters and descended hard

The right is before. The left is after
0C210EEB 1380 4764 8588 D7BE501F4844
kisame is that you?

• JFL
Reactions: Looksmax Refugee
You shouldn't generalize like that. It depends on the insertions, skeletal structure, etc. Chewing definitely helped me.

• +1
Reactions: XAE17

Attachments

• 1065D170-A66D-47DE-BBF5-6309FE63C7DA.jpeg
    1065D170-A66D-47DE-BBF5-6309FE63C7DA.jpeg
    833.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 586E0D1C-9075-4707-9E3E-F3A4B456BC29.jpeg
    586E0D1C-9075-4707-9E3E-F3A4B456BC29.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 0
What is your bf%? Your jaw looks round, but I'm not sure if that's due to higher bf% or your mandible. If your jaw is naturally round, I don't think chewing would help.

What is your bf%? Your jaw looks round, but I'm not sure if that's due to higher bf% or your mandible. If your jaw is naturally round, I don't think chewing would help.
High bf%

To better be able to answer the question, then, you need to reduce your bf%. Chewing helped me a lot because I had a lot of angularity to begin with, but if you have a naturally round jawline, hypertrophying the masseters will likely just make you look bloated. I'll show you pictures of my CT scan and pic w/soft tissue. You can see that my bizygomatic width = my bigonial width only because the soft tissues--namely the masseters--make up the difference.

IMG 6950
Bg width

To better be able to answer the question, then, you need to reduce your bf%. Chewing helped me a lot because I had a lot of angularity to begin with, but if you have a naturally round jawline, hypertrophying the masseters will likely just make you look bloated. I'll show you pictures of my CT scan and pic w/soft tissue. You can see that my bizygomatic width = my bigonial width only because the soft tissues--namely the masseters--make up the difference.

View attachment 1668190View attachment 1668191
Can we talk bro??? Pm pleased