should i chintuck and mew with an overbite?

Okiwaga

Okiwaga

Banned
I heard it pushes the front teeth even further

yep, but in theory the mandible should follow. takes a while tho

• +1
Reactions: StalinCel
mewing will most likely have no effect on your malocclusion, see a dentist and get it fixed

Idk man,why people got overbites if mandible follows the front teeth

cant wear braces too expensive
well, astro sky said the important thing is to not only push on the back of your mouth but also on front
I personally got better forward growth and my overbite improved

mewing is cope, you need a surgerically assisted palatal expansion or MSE if you live in USA or Italy and have money

well, astro sky said the important thing is to not only push on the back of your mouth but also on front
I personally got better forward growth and my overbite improved
i can barely touch back of the mouth anyway the only thing i can push hard is behind the fronth teeth but im scared it will make my overbite worse by pushing the front teeth forward

Yes you're absolutely right op

You should get orthodontics and a bsso

I used to mew while jutting but i head youre supposed to mew with your deep bite/back teeth touching

i can barely touch back of the mouth anyway the only thing i can push hard is behind the fronth teeth but im scared it will make my overbite worse by pushing the front teeth forward
lol dont touch your teeth while mewing!!

here is the redpill: if you have a narrow palate (which you probably do) you won't even be able to mew properly at all. You need relatively large palate for your tongue and a correct bite

When i mew i just push the tongue on the part of the maxila behind my front teeth not actually touching the teeth

I heard it pushes the front teeth even further
Yes!! If you have an overbite this is exactly what you do. And when mewing. Push more for the front than the back. It’s what dr mew does for his patients

Yes!! If you have an overbite this is exactly what you do. And when mewing. Push more for the front than the back. It’s what dr mew does for his patients
But isnt pushing the front teeth forward even worse for an overbite how it will fix that by making it even worse
its our lower teeth and jaw that need to get forward

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Mateusz74
Oh Fuck now that sky is back, we gonna get a shit tonne of mewing threads.

Yay....

But isnt pushing the front teeth forward even worse for an overbite how it will fix that by making it even worse
CEB8DA28 D03B 4812 8BEE 88FCF9D681B9
05DCC208 1A2D 472F 8447 92B4F226C5A2

Attachments

• EFCBA383-31BE-4758-A4A6-5BA9C861A4F9.jpeg
    EFCBA383-31BE-4758-A4A6-5BA9C861A4F9.jpeg
    122.7 KB · Views: 76
My problem is that the upper teeth are too forward
And they cover my lower teeth when closing the bite becouse i dont have one mollar teeth anymore
Id go in the crainofacial action group and ask questions there and tag John mew or mike mew. One will answer. More than likely his father.