should i confess my love to my crush

frendly

frendly

👁
theres this girl who ive been crushing on for almost 7 months, she always looks at me and we used to have a class with each other and sit next to each other. i got her number and stuff but she is so dry when texting and ik she doesnt like me but i cant stop thinking about her. she always looks at me in the hallway, one time she turned to look at me and today she did the same thing. idk what to do.

Posts 51 Reputation 34

she is so dry when texting and ik she doesnt like me but i cant stop thinking about her.
This says it all. Go ahead and do it op and learn the hard lesson.

• +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, Deleted member 16381, Hades and 5 others
This says it all. Go ahead and do it op and learn the hard lesson.
one time i tried talking to her and she walked away mid convo. i want to die. but she always looks at me

• JFL
Reactions: Hades
send your pic and your crush s pic then i can tell you what to do

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16530
one time i tried talking to her and she walked away mid convo. i want to die. but she always looks at me
Its already over for you. If girls are not making their interest obviously clear, THEY DONT WANT YOU!

• +1
Reactions: Boldandbeautiful, Deleted member 16381 and Deleted member 15099
Please do it. One brutal thing I have learned in my life. Rejection is sharp pain that dulls over time, regret is a dull pain that sharpens over time. You will rot for years thinking about what could have been if you do not take action now

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Carbon, BearBoy and 1 other person
Please do it. One brutal thing I have learned in my life. Rejection is sharp pain that dulls over time, regret is a dull pain that sharpens over time. You will rot for years thinking about what could have been if you do not take action now
how do i go about it, and thank you. i dont have any classes with her so it will be easier.

never confess anything over text, ask her to hangout first (if she doesn't even want that you have your answer)

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung, Kmscurry, Gonthar and 5 others
never confess anything over text, ask her to hangout first (if she doesn't even want that you have your answer)
should i rlly do it tho bruh, i asked my mom and she said ill get bullied and that if shes dry then i should know my answer

If she's dry texting, don't bother. You'll only further inflate her ego.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16381
alr thx bruh, i need to move on ill talk to another girl that asked me for my num to help cope:forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
98B50956 012C 4F08 8FBC 796A9E9F1E1C

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 16381
block and move on

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Boldandbeautiful and frendly
Unless you looksmax fully and don't fuck it up when approaching her, you'll still regret it

Its already over for you. If girls are not making their interest obviously clear, THEY DONT WANT YOU!
Women do approach

Yeah. That's what I did and she showed no interest, JFL why did I even bother confessing

That's why I regret approaching mine, but she probably got that from at least 5 other guys

Unless you looksmax fully and don't fuck it up when approaching her, you'll still regret it

Women do approach

Yeah. That's what I did and she showed no interest, JFL why did I even bother confessing

That's why I regret approaching mine, but she probably got that from at least 5 other guys
BRUH. thank you for saving me from a lifetime of humiliation.

BRUH. thank you for saving me from a lifetime of humiliation.
At least looksmax 100% and fraud some status before approaching or you're walking into a slaughter

damn. i'm late to the party. always keep your interactions with people in general very measured. you can confess your feelings, but don't do it in a way that is overwhelming. Don't say the fucking word love it's too much too early with no foundation whatsoever.

Even if she was in love with you, i wouldn't do it because she would probably just run away.

yeah its already over im not talking to her anymore, closing myself off for good. :feelswhy:
damn. i'm late to the party. always keep your interactions with people in general very measured. you can confess your feelings, but don't do it in a way that is overwhelming. Don't say the fucking word love it's too much too early with no foundation whatsoever.

Even if she was in love with you, i wouldn't do it because she would probably just run away.

• So Sad
Reactions: darkness97
Asked a bish out 30mins ago, she replied with laughing emoji. Idgaf, delete and ask out the next.

Nothing more fun than vibing with a bish. Who cares if she don't like u afterwards

Nothing more fun than vibing with a bish. Who cares if she don't like u afterwards
there Is this new chic, you gave me the courage to go up to her. thank you

• +1
Reactions: Boldandbeautiful
there Is this new chic, you gave me the courage to go up to her. thank you
Theirs always gonna be a new chic bro. Get as attached and obsessed as you want, but drop their ass if they get disrespectful.❤️❤️